Who the hell told her she's not pretty ?

- Gran once said : " Life is a repetition of regrets and failures " So I sarcastically asked " What's the point of living ? " Gran replied : " It's to make better regrets and mistakes so don't be a coward " { Just between lovers }

( I decided to put a quote from this drama this time because it is clearly a masterpiece, and I truly recommended it to all my dear readers )

* * * * *

" What do you think of this dress ?"

" Yeah it's beautiful " Saying this adjective for the millionth times to every dress Krystal was showing me but she wasn't satisfied yet.

" No I'll look for something better "

" Oh Krystal com'on we've been here for hours, can't you just pick any dress and leave ? "

" No, I can't, this party is very important, I have to look beautiful "

" Krystal you're already so beautiful, you don't need an expensive dress for that "

" What about this one ? " gosh she really doesn't listen when I talk to her.

" Yeah yeah it's beautiful too, wonderful , fabulous "

" Okay okay I'm gonna try it on, just wait "

She tried the dress on and it did suit her a lot, it was a short black leather dress with a zip from the leg to the waist . She was looking gorgeous !

" Krystal, no more fittings, this dress is the best one so far, you don't need to look for another "

" Okay I'm gonna buy it and wear it tonight, oh by the way, I found a dress for you too that will suit you perfectly"

" No Krystal no need for another dress, I already have the one you bought for me last time "

" yes I know but this one is better, so you go there and try it and that's final, think of it as a gift "

I tried the dress she brought for and it was very very beautiful, Krystal sure knows what I like the best, I loved it !