The stormy yet quiet night by his side

-" The green light galaxies wave around like they're dancing. I believe those shining tides will be forever. It doesn't matter even if it's just a dream I can still breathe if I fall into the sea. It's okay, I will swim through it forever without fear " - { Thank you song, Got7 }

(A fact about me : I love the korean boy band Got7 so so much, and Park Jinyoung from Got7 is my ultimate bias and he was the one who wrote this song for the fans. That's why it's special for me and I decided to share it with you ♡)

                *      *      *      *     *

She was leaning on his shoulder, eyes closed, Ilhan was sitting next to her in the backyard while the world war III was still on inside.

Ilhan was still thinking about what he said to Hannah before she drifted to sleep because she was drunk . " You're beautiful, I'll always be by your side " Why did he say that ? Will he be able to keep his promise ? But he can't be next to her forever, he will sure leave when everything is over, when he will be sure that she wouldn't be in danger anymore.

" Oh thank God you're here Hannah "

Ilhan heard a voice talking behind him so he turned around to see, and his eyes landed on a girl he knew from the first glance that she was Hannah's bestfriend, the friend that put makeup on her and brought her to this party a while ago .

" Who ....are you .... ? " She said while scanning him suspiciously.

" Take care of her, I have to leave, make sure she gets home as soon as possible because she is very drunk "

She didn't respond him and just nodded. He rested Hannah's head on the bench and stand up so he can leave, but then as always a soft hand grabbed his wrist and made him turn around once again.

He turned around and saw the sleepy Hannah, eyes open and a cute pout in her lips.

" You're going ...to leave ? "

" I have to, your friend will bring you home, I have some work to do "

" No don't leave....You always have work to do, just stay for a while please, Ilhan "

" Ohh so that's Ilhan ? " Her friend said with a smirk .

Hannah stand up and head to him and held his two hands.

" Stay please "

" Hannah let me go you're drunk "

" No I'm not " she said while swaying.

He kept looking at her, and was thinking inside of him that she was looking really cute. Yes she was drunk but she's funny, like a little baby who was begging for her parents to buy her ice cream. But he was feeling a little bit uncomfortable because her friend was watching them.