Will poulter (183)

You were sitting at home, tv remote in hand, watching Will's interview on TV

You were sitting at home, tv remote in hand, watching Will's interview on TV. He had taken a plane to get there, and you hated planes, so you decided to just stay home.

"So, do any of you forget to stop acting sometimes, or act like your characters in your everyday life?" The interviewer teased. Will laughed quietly.

"Yeah, actually, I wake up every morning and just turn to Y/N like "Day one Greenie, rise and shine.'" He smiled. The interviewer laughed, Dylan and Thomas chuckled nearby too.

"Does Y/N then jump out of bed and make a run for it before face-planting on the ground?" Dylan asked. Will shook his head.

"No, Y/N just does this little head shake, like "Will, come on, this whole maze runner thing is really getting old...it's been three years now, just give it up." He said, earning another laugh from Thomas.

"Has it really been three years?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in surprise. Will smiled widely.

"Yeah, actually. Our 3 year anniversary was just last week." He said happily.

The interviewer and the cast all awed and congratulated him.

"That's sweet, I'm sure Y/N doesn't mind a bit of Gally showing every now and then." The interviewer laughed. Will turned to the camera.

"Y/N, if you're out there, Both Gally and I love you." He winked, blowing a kiss.