Minho (50)

"You sure you're ready for the maze?" Minho asked

"You sure you're ready for the maze?" Minho asked. You nodded, tightening your backpack. He nodded.

"Good. Now, since it's your first day, you're definitely going to want to warm up." He explained. I nodded.

"Okay, like what?" You said enthusiastically. He shrugged.

"Take a lap, greenie. Jog around the glade once and meet me back here." He said, folding his arms over his chest. You nodded, sprinting around the glade quickly before coming to a stop in front of him.

"I said jog. Not sprint, but, Whatever." He said, licking his lips.

"You ready?" He asked again. You nodded for what felt like the millionth time. His eyes scanned you up and down, before turning towards the door.

"Did you just check me out?" You asked. He made a face.

"What? No. Shut up." He answered quickly.

"You did, didn't you?" You laughed. He didn't answer, just kept looking into the maze.

"Alright, Fine. Be quiet, just don't stare at my butt while we run." You teased. Minho shrugged, raising one eyebrow.

"See, shank, for me to do that, you'd actually have to be a faster runner than I am. That's not happening." He said, turning to run into the maze.

"Oh, you're on!" You shouted, sprinting in after him.