Thomas (45)

"Thomas, stand still

"Thomas, stand still." You mumbled, the pair of scissors in your hand.

"But it feels weird." He complained, fidgeting in the chair.

"Well that's because this is the only haircut you ever remember getting......now stand still, would you?" You grabbed the sides of his head, forcing him to stop moving.

"Are you almost done, babe?" Thomas asked, tapping his leg impatiently. The snipped the last bit off, running your fingers through the short hair.

"Yeah, take a look." You smiled, handing him a mirror. He held it in front of him, his eyes widening a bit.

"My head looks small now." Thomas said, raising one eyebrow.

"Well that's because your hair was like 4 inches too long earlier. You haven't cut it since we left the maze. Plus, the last thing you want is a crank grabbing your hair when we're running through the city." You explained.

"Yeah, I guess so." He mumbled, turning his head to the side.

"What, you don't like it?" You asked quietly. He shook his head.

"No, it's not that. I really like it. I just don't know how I got so lucky with you." He paused, looking up at you slowly.

"Thomas, that's just silly. All I did was give you a haircut." You laughed.

"I know, but you're looking out for me. Not many people would offer to do that because of cranks or anything. You...you care. It's more than I could ask for." Thomas smiled, before kissing your cheek.