Newt: (157) (kinda long)

Yes I know I've used this one before but I only have so many gifs

You sat up in the dark, surrounded by darkness. The room around you started rising, making your stomach lurch, and you squirmed back, pressing your shoulders against a wall. The room jolted to a stop and you froze. You looked around, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the brightness, when a sliver of light appeared in front of you burning your eyes. You covered your eyes with your hand and leaned as far away as possible. You heard voices, but you didn't look up. The room shook with a loud thud and you took your hand away from your eyes. Someone had just jumped down into the room. You looked up at him.
He had blonde hair, that was messy, but adorable. His dark brown eyes opened wider when his gaze landed on you.
He had a lean, tall frame, and even though he was on the thin side, he seemed strong. Maybe he was strong emotionally, but either way, he seemed like he was in charge around here.
The boys standing on the ground above you started calling out and the boy held up a hand to quiet them. They all talked much quieter, in barely even a whisper.
"Love, don't freak out, I'm going to come closer, alright?" The boy said. He had a British accent, and it made your stomach tickle with butterflies. You nodded and he took a step towards you. He bent down and took your hand, his eyes never leaving yours. He stood back up, your hands in his. They were rough, streaked with a bit of dirt. You stood up with him and he nodded, smiling.
"Yeah, okay. There we go. Can you remember your name?" He asked. You nodded. You did remember your name, You just didnt want the boys above you to hear it. The blonde boy smiled slightly.
"Can you tell me what it is?" He asked. You shook your head no, and he laughed a bit. He was really cute. He brushed his hair out of his eyes before smiling down at you.
"Alright then, maybe later. Name's Newt by the way."