Basically everyone (150)

So, before I start, you guys probably know that I did a lil spam. That's because not only did we pass 30K reads, but we're almost to 2K votes, and this is the 150th imagine I've posted. Like....HOLY SHUCK. So yeah, I did a lil spam😂 thank you all so much, you guys have no idea how much it means to me.

 So yeah, I did a lil spam😂 thank you all so much, you guys have no idea how much it means to me

"Hey guys, look at this!" You yelled, pulling a metal square out of the box. The boys all crowded around you.

"What the shuck is it?" Minho asked, poking it. You shook your head.

"I don't really know." You admitted. You fumbled with it in your hand for a second, and Newt looked over your shoulder.

"What's this do?" He asked, pressing a button. Music started to play, filling up the glade. You dropped the box, surprised.

"A radio?" Thomas asked. Everyone shrugged, and chuck started tapping his foot.

"I like this song." He smiled. He started to bop his head and dance around a little. Gally picked up the box, turning up the volume. Soon enough, everyone is dancing around, throwing their arms in the air and singing along.

"Come on, Newt, Dance with me!" You laughed, seeing as he was one of the few people that were standing on the side.

"No, no, I don't really dance. Not with my leg." He said. You rolled your eyes, dancing around in front of him.

"Come on, it's fun." You smiled, grabbing his hand. He smiled, letting you pull him into the group. Minho, Gally and Thomas danced up next to you guys.

"Yeah Y/N!" Minho yelled, giving you a high five.

"You got Newt to dance? Wow." Gally teased. You smiled, continuing to dance around.

And you kept dancing with all of them. At one point you may have grinder a bit (scandalous) with your crush. Maybe...

And at the end of the night, you were all exhausted. Your muscles were sore, but your hearts were full. You all sat down in the grass, and you collapsed with Minho, Gally, Thomas, and Newt. All 5 of you fell asleep there in the grass, along with the other gladers.

And you couldn't think of anothing better than that moment.

We finally did it guys! 150 imagines, and so many more reads and votes than I ever expected from this book! I love you all soooooo shucking much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️