Thomas (part 2)(163)

Okay I love this gif, ima use it again in the future

"Hey, psst." Aris whispered. Thomas looked around, and Aris made the hissing sound again. Thomas rolled over, looking under the bed.

"Shh." Aris said. "Follow me." He turned and disappeared into the vent. Thomas glanced around a while to make sure the gladers were asleep before crawling underneath the bed and into the vent.

"Hey, what's your name?" Thomas called.

"Aris. Now be quiet and hurry up." He called over his shoulder, continuing to crawl through the vents.

"Where are we going?" Thomas whispered loudly.

"Shut up, will you? Someone wants to see you."

Aris and Thomas kept climbing through the vents. Aris climbed through the open entrance to his empty room.

"What are we doing here?" Thomas asked, crawling out onto the floor behind him.

"Just sit down, and wait..okay?" Aris said. He walked over and knocked three times on the door. Thomas watched curiously as the door opened and you slipped into the room.

"You again?" Thomas said, standing up.

"Hi." You nodded, standing to Aris shyly.

"I'm gonna get right to the point, Thomas. You need to get everyone out of here." You explained.

"What? You had me crawl through a vent to say that?" Thomas said. You opened your mouth to say something, then paused.

"Y/N's right. We need to go." Aris said.

"Please, Thomas. I asked Aris to bring you here, because I wanted to give you this." You sighed, reaching into your back pocket. You handed him your WICKED door card.

"Get them all out of here, please." You repeated. Thomas looked at you quietly before taking the card.

"Who are you?" Thomas whispered, taking a step closer. Your heart beat faster.

"I told you. An old friend." You said quietly, Thomas shook his head.

"No, okay. My friends are in our room. I...I want to know who you are." He said quietly. Aris walked outside for a while, probably to watch for guards.

"Do you really want to know who I am?" You whispered again. Thomas nodded, standing up straighter and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

When you back away, Thomas was frozen.

"You should head back. Don't want the gladers to miss you." You smiled sadly, walking out of the room. Thomas stood there, clutching the door card, until the door clicked behind you.