Minho (175)

Kinda mature, maybe

Kinda mature, maybe...Idek, how old are you all, should I be putting warnings on stuff😂

"Alright, we need to go through this section of the city. Once we get through this block here, we should be good." Thomas said, pointing up ahead.

Minho stopped in his tracks, looking around.

"Min? What's wrong?" You asked, earning attention from the other gladers. He looked up at the sky.

"I'm not the only one that hears that, right?" He asked. Newt and the others looked around, and you could barely make out the faint sound of a berg overhead.

"Alright, everybody hide!" Thomas yelled, scurrying over to a big chunk of concrete that had a small cave-like opening underneath.

Minho grabbed your hand and yanked you towards the nearest thing he saw, which was a small cracked area in the wall of a building. It was just narrow enough for you both to squeeze inside, pressed close together as the berg roared overhead.

"Ow. Stop moving." You hissed. Minho grunted.

"Sorry, you're stepping on my foot." He said quietly. His breath tickled your ear, and you adjusted your footing.

"You okay?" You asked over your shoulder. Minho nodded quickly, his cheeks tinted red.

"Oh, um...yeah. Just fine." He said quickly, his voice slightly squeaky.

"What's gotten into you?" You asked, looking at his blushing cheeks. He cleared his throat.

"Um....you're.....really close. And your....back...is kinda...." he trailed off, blushing harder and looking down. You rolled your eyes, holding in the laughter.

"Really? Out of all the times, this is when you-"

"Enough, let's just...get out of here, please?" He asked, shifting his weight.

"Dammit Minho....." You laughed.