Newt (22)

"Come on Y/N, give us a speech

"Come on Y/N, give us a speech." Minho said, putting you in front of the group.

"Oh, um..." You stuttered, feeling everyone's eyes on yours. You found Newt in the crowd, his soft eyes on yours. You took a deep breath.

"Okay, we need to work together inside this wall. I've seen these things, and they aren't something to take lightly." You paused to take a breath, and felt your breath hitch in your throat when you saw that Newt was staring right at you. He had an intense look, his eyes never leaving yours.

"We've worked together inside these walls for three years, so don't you dare stop doing that now. You see someone on the ground, you help them up and you run together, everyone hear me?" You paused, all of the boys cheering at once.

"Then let's get out of this shucking maze!" You yelled, all of the boys shouting with you. Thomas stepped up next to you, giving his own speech. You took your spot next to Newt.

"How was that?" You whispered quietly. He turned to look at you, slightly pink cheeks.

"It was bloody brilliant." He said, pressing a deep kiss onto your lips.

"What was that for?" You asked. Newt smiled.

"Why? You looked shucking hot." He said, kissing you again.