Newt (32)

(Once again, a Newt gif which has me DEADPs: them collarbones though)

Ps: them collarbones though)

"Hey, Newt, do you want to go for a walk later?" You asked him. He tensed his jaw.

"Um, no. I'm fine. Thanks." He mumbled, looking at the ground.

"What? That's not like you. I thought you liked going for walks with me." You asked. He averted your gaze.

"Not today, Y/N." He mumbled, putting his hands in his pockets. You bit your lip.

"Newt, whats wrong. Are you mad at me?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"No."

"Well then why aren't you looking at me?"

"Because..." he trailed off, still not looking at you.

"I saw the way you were talking with Tommy earlier. You like him don't you?" He mumbled. You raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" You said. He sighed.

"You do, don't you?"

"Hold on, what? I don't like Thomas. I was asking him for help with unloading the box." You explained.

"I like someone but it isn't him." You added. Newts eyes turned hard, his jaw tensing again.

"And who is the shank then." He asked. You paused a second before answering.

"Well I'm looking at him."

Newts eyes softened as he looked up at you, his eyebrows raising slightly with relief.