Gally (152)(sad and long, sorry)

This turned out a lot sadder than I was going for

This turned out a lot sadder than I was going for. Sorry in advance, you may want to skip if you don't want to get depressed

"Y/N, you alright?" Newt asked quietly beside you.

"Oh, uh, yeah." You lied, glancing at the computer monitor that showed the glade.

"You know, Gally's tough. He'll be fine." Newt reassured you, putting one hand on your shoulder.

"He's an idiot. He should have come with us." You muttered through a clenched jaw.

"But I belong in the maze." Gally's voice called out gruffly. You spun around, hitting Newt in the arm with your backpack while you did.

"Gally?" You whispered. There was a thud as he dropped part of a griever leg onto the ground.

"Gally, Baby-" you started to walk toward him, but a hand wrapped around your wrist.

"Y/N, dont. He's been stung." Newt said sadly. Your eyes filled with tears.

"We can't leave." Gally choked out again, holding a loaded gun.

"Gally, no." You sobbed, trying to throw yourself at him.

"We can't leave." He said again, shaking his head as his hand tightened around the weapon.

"We did, Gally, we're out. We're free." Thomas said, putting a hand out to try and calm Gally.

"Free? You think we're free out there?" The blonde boy choked out. His hand shook in the air.

"Gally, don't hurt anyone, please baby." You sobbed, trying desperately to pull your arm free from Newt.

"No, no there's no safe in this place." Gally said sadly, holding the gun up and aiming at Thomas. He started crying as his hand shook.

"Gally, please. You're not thinking straight." Thomas said calmly.

"Y/N, come on." Frypan said, grabbing your other wrist and helping Newt to pull you away.

"No, let me talk to him. Let me talk to him!" You yelled, trying to shake your arms free from both of them.

"Gally just put down the gun." Thomas tried again. Gally shook his head, holding the gun tighter as his finger trembled over the trigger.

"No...I belong in the maze." He sniffed, taking a breath before aiming at Thomas's chest. "We All do."

Then everything slowed down.

There was a shot, loud enough to hurt your eardrums, and a thud. Gally staggered back a step, the spear sticking out of his chest.

"NOOOO!!" You screamed. Everything seemed to freeze, except for you and Gally. The only noise you heard was the echo of your scream, and the clatter of the gun as it fell to the ground. Gally sucked in a breath of air, and fell to his knees.

"No, no." You cried, kneeling in front of him. Gally fell over, landing on the shattered glass pieces.

"Oh my god, no." You sobbed, tears streaming down your face as you rested a hand under where the spear stuck out of his torso. Gally turned to look at you, slowly.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's me, baby." You cried, cupping his face with your hands and pressing your forehead to his.

"I...i didn't mean to." Gally shook his head, choking a bit.

"I know. I know, Gally. I'm sorry." You started crying again. He wiped a tear from your face, and his eyes closed.

And then the WICKED employees came and dragged you away. And you and Thomas screamed the whole time, as poor little chuck, and Gally, we're left behind.