Family (EDITED)

Previously on Runaway...

*pop*

Thank god it's out.

"Can I look?" I ask holding my arms out to the blood covered sack of wrinkles, that is my pup.

"Of course." A doctor says handing my pup.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" Kai asks the doctors, "it's a baby...."

That sacred day we got blessed with a handsome baby boy, he no hair. His eyes were ocean blue, just like Kai's. His skin is semi tanned and wrinkly like Kai's, and he has my exact nose and lips.

I love him!

Time Skip

"Liam, Hunter, King get your dumb ass down these motherfucking stairs right now!" My 45-year-old ass shouts, Kai hugs me from behind tightly and kisses my mark instantly calming me.

We have three kids, two boys and a girl.

Liam is the oldest, he is the future Alpha and is very short tempered, which he obviously gets from Kai... he is the leather jacket wearing, motorbikes riding bad boy. Yeah that's right I raised a popular kid, but he is extremely overprotective of me and his sister. He used to be a player, but now he has a mate so he stopped.

 He used to be a player, but now he has a mate so he stopped

Then there's Daniel, Aidan, King our second kid. He's the sweet nerd you could bring home to your parents no problem, he is also extremely overprotective of his sister. He's 17 since Kai just had to pop another seed in me right after the last one.

Then lastly there's Rebecca, Ashley, King but she says Rebecca is a name for posh people, so we call her Becky

Then lastly there's Rebecca, Ashley, King but she says Rebecca is a name for posh people, so we call her Becky. She is also 17 because again, Kai can't keep it in his pants! She's definitely a daddy's girl, and she definitely has a lot of attitudes. She is bipolar so her mood swings are terrible, but when she's happy she's great. Also, she and Daniel are twins.

Becky doesn't really like the popular group at her school because in her words 'they act like Squidward to SpongeBob on a bad day

Becky doesn't really like the popular group at her school because in her words 'they act like Squidward to SpongeBob on a bad day.' I don't know what that means but I wanted to seem down with the kids, so I didn't question it.

The most popular boy at her school used to bully her until Liam stepped in and stood up to him, he stopped bullying her but they still hate each other.

Right now Liam's late for his date with Cece, that's his mate, and all of us are pissed off.

Cece has bright red hair and is beautiful, not forgetting her eyebrows are on point!

"I'm coming!" He shouts from his room, "so when are you moving in Cece?" I ask his mate casually, "I was planning sometime this month so we can take over when you and your husband decide to step down

"I was planning sometime this month so we can take over when you and your husband decide to step down." She replies quickly fiddling with her fingers, she has been through a lot, she has anxiety but tries not to let it effect her too much.

"That's great, I can't wait to just relax on a secluded island, just me and Kai." I say letting my mind wander to very inappropriate places, "we all know what your thinking Luna." Kai chuckles, as Cece giggles. A proposal I made Kai agree to is letting me visit lots of different countries adventuring in our wolves together, drawing it so I never forget! It's always been my dream.

"Just remember dear, I want grandpups before I'm too old to go down a slide with them." I joke, and she laughs with me until Liam jogs down the stairs,

"Hey beautiful," He says turning to his mate and kissing her lightly on the lips. "Am I not beautiful?" I ask Liam with an unimpressed look on my face, "of course you are mum I'll see you later." He says kissing me on the cheek and bringing me into a crushing hug.

"Muuum!" Daniel shouts down the stairs, I sigh heavily but mooch upstairs to find Becky and Daniel in a fight, except Daniels' lip is bleeding and he has a bruise on his forehead. Becky is sitting on the bed innocently smiling at me, I groan in annoyance and start questioning them.

In short, Daniel didn't like Becky's dress, Becky didn't like Daniels face so she rearranged it. Since they're werewolves they heal quicker, so everything should be gone by tomorrow.

Becky's definitely strong, I'm pretty sure she will be mated to an Alpha.

"Becky go to your room, Daniel we have to fix you up," I say shoving Becky lightly out the door, how I'm the mother to that girl I do not know, she's definitely Kai's child.

I fix up Daniel as I listen to Kai and Becky's conversation, Becky's asking if he'll go shopping with her.

"Ti amo piccolo lupo (I love you little wolf)" I whisper before I turn the light off and let him sleep.

"Becky!" I whisper-shout, she appears in front of me in second. "Yep," She replies popping the p.

"Are you sure you're handling your emotions well enough?" I ask her softly. "I'm trying mum I really am, I want to change I want to be happy all the time but then I get angry or sad and I can't control how I feel!" She starts to cry, against my chest.

"I'm not blaming you, sweetheart, I shouldn't expect you to be able to overcome it, it's too difficult. And I know you're sorry when you hurt your brothers like Daniel said he didn't like the dress because he thought boys would be looking at you, you know he gets protective of you." I reason with her.

"I'm going to bed," she says wiping away her tears. "If I don't see you tomorrow morning, happy birthday remember wear something nice because we're going for a family meal," I say as she makes her way to her bedroom.

Tomorrow's the day she can find her mate, I know she doesn't want one, she doesn't like to be controlled; but she'll never feel complete without one. I just want what's best for her.

I don't know which of my children inherited my abilities yet, all of them show signs of having them. But I'm not telling them until it happens, I want them to be normal for as long as possible. They don't deserve the bullying that comes with the power.