'I'll come back for you!'(EDITED)

Previously on Runaway...

I stand by the door my hand on the handle ready to leave when suddenly she walks in...

My heart stops as soon as she comes into the Icey cold room. Her blonde hair in an angelic halo over her head like she's not slept a wink.

"You still 100% sure no ones awake" I sarcastically ask Hope She just rolls her eyes.

Sure Angie is the nicest here but what's stopping her going to Alpha Black now and ruining my escape.

"You're leaving me, Luna?" She sounds hurt by my actions. A bit of me breaks on the inside, seeing the hurt in her eyes and the tears threatening to spill. When I look at her I don't see a cold-blooded monster, like I see in the others in this pack.

I see a defenceless little girl who needs my help, and I'm abandoning her I didn't even give her a second thought. The tears slowly trickle down my bruised face, "Angie I'm so sorry... " she looks down at the ground and starts silently crying.

She looks towards me, my hand still on the door. "You can come with me Angie, we can escape together" I whisper hysterically  to her as she soundlessly walks towards me.

She shakes her head no, "why not I thought you would do anything to leave this shit pit?". I plead with her.

She looks towards her left leg and removes the bottom half of her leg.
I look at her in utter shock. From the knee down she doesn't have a leg, "I must never make the Alpha mad!" She chants like it had been drilled into her brain.

" I tried to escape once too you know, 2 years ago 3rd of April 2015. I tried to reunite myself with my mate, the Alpha caught me and punished me" she whimpers nodding towards her half a leg " He said I wouldn't try and escape again, and he was right, I haven't. I can't run Luna I'm doing well to be able to walk, you save yourself be safe and don't trust anyone ok Lulu?"

I choose not to mention I hate the nickname Lulu...

"But Angie what about you? what will you do? Alpha will take his anger out on someone, and I couldn't bear it if it was you." She solemnly looks at me and holds my tiny hands in her own small hands, and says to me. "I promise to be safe if you promise to be safe?" She says, almost joking but I can feel the sincerity. And just like that, we pinky swear, and Angie puts the rest of her fake leg back on trying not to make me uncomfortable.

I push down on the heavy handle and inch open the door. I'm about to run for my life but I feel guilty.

"I'll come back for you Angie, I'll come back when I'm stronger and rescue you. Then we'll live together in our house, we'll have jobs, and we won't need to worry because Alpha Black will be dead. I'll give you the life you deserve Angie, I promise. I say my voice cracking because of all the emotion, I push her shoulders down then quickly kiss the top of her head.

She giggles and says " I'll see you when you come to rescue me, my knight in shining armour" we both smile.

Then I awkwardly wave goodbye like the incompetent potato I am, and run, run as fast as my tiny legs will carry me. Which is surprisingly quite fast for an abused wolf.

I start thinking to myself where am I going to live? I ponder for a minute "In a flat" Hope chips in disturbing my thinking. With what money? I say testing her "The money you get when you find a job" she comments again.

Runawayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें