Hi Ash! (EDITED)

Previously on Runaway...

Jake's P.O.V

"He's coming, in about a minute. So let's pick a film!" I say diving towards the pile.

She crawls towards me and sifts through a pile, I have it narrowed down between a romance, comedy or horror.

She shrugs her shoulders, she doesn't really care. "Have you seen any of these before?" I ask her reading the backs. She grimaces, then shakes her head.

"Well none of us have seen the horror, so we'll watch that. It's called 'it' sounds good!" I say to her putting the others back, it will also make her cuddle into Kai with fear. Sounds sadistic, I know. But desperate times, call for desperate measures.

When he comes in, please don't freak out!" I beg her

When he comes in, please don't freak out!" I beg her. I can't deal with that shit right now!

We both sit down on the sofa, me at the end her in the middle. Kai soon to be at the other end.

Lunas P.O.V

I swear I'm shitting myself, I wish I would have never said yes. I didn't know he was gonna be sat next to me, what if he hits me?

At least we're watching a horror film, none of them films scare me. I've been abused for 10 years, WATCH OUT SHE'S BEHIND YOU!!! Don't scare me.

It could've been worse a comedy, I would have to laugh then. I don't know if I could force a laugh out though.

"Sorry, I'm late," Kai is standing in the doorway, looking out of breath. Breathe Luna breathe, I can't help it he scares the crap outta me.

Breathe Luna breathe, I'm gonna be okay. Jake's here he wouldn't let him do anything to me, would he?

"You're fine Luna, give him a chance!" Jake whispers in my ear, just quiet enough for Kai to not be able to hear.

"Dieeeee you dumbass twat monkey, no one disrespects us and gets away with it! Let me take control Luna, I'll show him not to mess with us!" Yeah, Hope is still mad at him...

Kai's P.O.V

As soon as I walk into the room, I sense her emotions. She feels fear, sadness and anger. Because of me, just gotta be nice to her. Which won't be hard, but why is Jake so close to her? And whispering in her ear?

I can't hear what they're saying, I can't go all full Alpha on him. Because I don't wanna scare Luna away, I'll just mind link him.

Mind link

Kai: you better get your dirty lips away from her ear, or I'm telling Sarah you're hitting on my mate!

Jake: I'm calming her down, because if you haven't noticed. Your presence doesn't exactly calm her!

Kai: that will all change by the time the movie ends.

Jake: sit down in the space I left you, next to Luna! Thank me later.