I Don't Need More Reminders of All That's Been Broken

This is Deere bc I love it sm okay
This is from another conversation between GalaxyGal-103 and I

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake ran into the bedroom and closed the door, sliding down in the corner of the wall. He pulled his knees against his chest and closed his eyes, his breath quickening and the tears leaking out.

He heard the door open, but didn't bother to look up as the door closed with barely any noise and someone crouched in front of him.

"Jakey, J-Jakey, hun, b-breathe." He heard Jeremy's voice and calmed down some. "Jake, l-look at me, p-please."

Jake looked up and Jeremy held his face in his hands, his eyes full of worry.

"Breathe w-with me, ok h-hun?" Jeremy said, leading Jake through a breathing exercise to stop him hyperventilating.

By now, Jeremy was in Jake's lap, hugging the taller boy tightly.

"Breathe, ok? E-everything is fine, y-you're fine, I'm fine, w-we're fine." Jeremy said, pulling away from the hug and wiping away Jake's tears. "N-now... what t-triggered it?"

Jake thought for a moment. "H-her parents l-left her, J-Jere, t-they left h-her..."

Jeremy hugged him again. "Shh, i-it's just a movie, Jakey, It's j-just a movie." Jeremy rubbed circles on Jake's back, trying to calm him down.

"I-I don't want r-reminders... I just w-want to f-forget what's h-happened..." Jake said.

"I know... I k-know, calm down." Jeremy looked at him. "It'll get b-better. It'll all get b-better, I p-promise, hun. It got better f-for me, and we h-have each o-other... we've got this, o-ok?"

"Y-yeah, we've got this." Jake said. He hugged Jeremy, nuzzling into his shoulder.

The two got up and went to the bed, luckily being in Jeremy's room at the Heere household, and cuddled until the two of them fell asleep.

Yeah, this was gonna get better.

They had each other now.