A Broadway-obsessed Shapeshifter?

Jenna walked down the hall to the auditorium, her thousands of bracelets jingling as she walked. Christine had asked her to meet her there, and had not read her mind to find out what for since she wanted it to be a surprise. But she had been asked to bring some of her potions with her.

She walked into the auditorium to see the whole room covered in different sets for different musicals and knew exactly what Christine had wanted her for.

"There you are my mind reader!" Then, Jenna was pulled into a hug by none other than her beautiful girlfriend, Christine, who of course didn't look completely like herselfat the moment.

She was much taller, and had on a black trench coat, her hair now in a slightly shorter style. Luckily, she hadn't changed her voice yet, and she still had her beautiful eyes, so Jenna still knew it was her.

"Hey my shapeshifter." She said, putting down her potions bag in one of the chairs. "Are you gonna drag anyone else here?"

"Well, I asked Evan to do come, but he has to go to the wildlife reservation center to help grow back a section that burned down." She said, her voice changing as she went. "So, no, it's just you and me!"

"Well, we'll still have fun." Jenna said, smiling.

"Yep! And since it's us, I figured we could do all of the couple songs!" Christine said, obviously very excited.

Jenna just smiled, saying, "Lead the way."