Burns and Bruises

Jake went to Rich's room as soon as he could, which was about three days after the fire. A nurse took Jake across the hospital to where the more intense injuries were taken care of. He felt himself worry more, knowing that his boyf- best friend was in worse shape than he was.

They finally made it into Rich's room and Jake's heart broke a little more seeing the shape he was in

His arms and legs were raw red from burns, and his entire torso was wrapped in bandages. He has all kinds of burns and bruises all over his face, almost making Jake break down right then and there.

The nurse left figuring the two boys would probably want to talk to each other.

Jake rolled his wheelchair next to Rich's bed. He brushed some of his hair out of his face, whispering 'oh my god' over and over again.

Rich opened his eyes. "J-Jake?" He questioned, a little confused.

"Yeah, it's me. Are you ok, Richie?" Jake asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Rich said. "You're.... in a wheelchair."

"Yeah.... I may have broken both of my legs to try and get you out..." Jake said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Rich then started rambling apologies. "I'm tho tho thorry, you thouldn't have come after me, I-" Jake placed a quick kiss to Rich's lip, shocking the smaller boy.

"No apologies needed. Let's just focus on your burns and bruises right now, ok?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Can you guys give me some suggestions for some oneshot/short stories to do in this book? Please?