Halloweed

This is what comes from the conversations GalaxyGal-103 and I have

Jeremy walked into the house to see complete chaos.

Today, he was supposed to meet all of his friends to have a party or something like that, and he'd accidentally showed up, like, two hours late because he'd been playing Luigi's Mansion and lost track of time.

It seemed that everyone was either high or drunk, or both. 

Christine was standing on a table screaming some kind of lyrics, probably from Hamilton, her words slurring together, with Jenna leaning against her, drunk-crying.

Rich was swinging from a chandelier, sing-screaming some kind of song about Halloween in pajamas from some Halloween movie. Jake was sitting in a chair nearby, yelling at Rich something about his legs being broken and that he couldn't catch him if he fell.

Brooke was also standing on a table, yelling that everyone needed to eat frozen yogurt, a panicked Chloe trying to get her down.

Michael was in the corner, scrolling through his phone and giggling.

Jeremy looked around and saw Dustin standing by the wall, so he walked over to him.

"Dustin, what the hell happened?" He asked.

"Everyone is high or drunk or both except for me and Chloe." He said. "Christine is both, Jenna is drunk, Michael is drunk, Rich is both, Jake is high, and Brooke is high."

Jeremy sighed. "Why does this always happen?"

"I wonder the same thing." Chloe said, walking over to the two boys. "Why'd you get here so late, Jeremy?"

"I l-lost track of time." He said.

"Well, could you help me get them all down? I don't want anyone getting hurt." She said, glancing over at Brooke, who was now jumping on the table and screaming louder.

Christine was now yelling something in French, Jenna joining in in a frenzy.

"Yeah, I'll help." He said. "We should probably get Rich down first.

Jeremy's walked ocer to where Rich and Jake were, Jake still panicking about the fact that Rich could fall.

"Jeremy! Can you get him down?" He said when he saw Jeremy walking over.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." Jeremy said, already getting prepared for the chaos that would be calming everyone down. "Rich! Can you get down, please?"

"No, Jeremy!  I am a monkey thwinging in the treeth!" Rich said, still holding on to the chandelier.

"Please? Jake is worried!" Jeremy yelled.

That got Rich's attention. He jumped down, Jeremy just barely catching him and handing him to Jake.

"You two stay here, I'm gonna get everyone else." Jeremy said, walking over to where Chloe was with the other three girls.

"Cookie, please get down. We'll go get frozen yogurt when we leave, ok?" Chloe said, still looking very worried.

"Is everyone else gonna come with us? Jerry are you gonna come with us?" Brooke asked, looking over at Jeremy.

"Of course I will, Brooke! Just get off of the table, ok?" Jeremy said.

Brooke nodded and got off the table, immediately being hugged by Chloe. She mouthed him a 'thank you' as he went to get Christine and Jenna.

Now they were singing another song that had Christine rapping slurred words extremely fast and Jenna sloppily beat-boxing.

"Can you two get off of the table? We're gonna go listen to musicals." Jeremy said.

The two girls jumped off of the table and ran over to where everyone else was sitting, leaving him to go and get Michael out of the corner.

He walked over to his giggly, drunk boyfriend and sat down.

"Jeremy!" Micheal said, hugging him and causing Jeremy to laugh.

"Hey mahal. How has the party been?" Jeremy asked.

"It's been great! I brought the weed brownies, Christine had the most of those I think." Well, that explains how Christine got high. "This has been the best Halloween ever!"

"Wait, Halloween? Michael, it's the middle of August!" Jeremy said.

"No it isn't, Jeremy! This is a Halloween party!" Jeremy sighed. He wasn't going to get anywhere with this.

"Why don't we go sit with everyone else?" Jeremy said, standing up.

"Okie." Michael said, standing up and leaning on Jeremy. God, he was really drunk.

Jeremy helped Michael over to everyone to see that Christine and Jenna were trying to rapping Hamilton again, which seemed to be keeping everyone entertained. The two of them sat down, Michael leaning his head on Jeremy's shoulder and looking kind of dazed. He was probably going to pass out soon.

Christine was now mumbling something then screaming 'STUPID' at the top of her lungs every few seconds, which scared a good bit of them the first times.

Jeremy heard the door open and turned to see Alec and Randy walk in. 

"Jeremy, what in the world happened here?" Alec asked, looking around at the trashed house.

"A lot of weed and alcohol, that's what." Jeremy said, not feeling like explaining the chaos that he walked in on.

"Well, as long as all of you clean up in the morning and keep the hangovers in the bathrooms, I don't care." Randy said, and the two walked up to their room. 

Jeremy groaned. God, the hangovers.