12.

"How am I supposed to get over that?" You ask her quietly, looking around for a stick to throw at the fence to make sure it's not electric.

"It's not electric, just climb it you big baby," she snaps. You have a little stare off before you grab onto the fence and start making your way up. "Hurry up, need I remind you that you don't have all day?"

"I am working on it, need I remind you that I can't float around?" She narrows her eyes at you, reaching her arms under yours and grabbing her wrists in the front. Nothing happens at first but she does manage to start lifting you up, slowly dragging you to the top of the fence. "Don't drop me."

"You have no idea how tempted I am." She tells you, focusing very hard on this task. "Why are you so damn heavy?"

"It's your body!" You defend yourself and you finally clear the fence. "I could've been on the ground again by now-" You don't even get to finish your sentence before you feel gravity pull you down, she had dropped you. "What the heck?"

"You complain a lot, you know that right?"

"So do you, let's just go." You climb to your feet and shake your legs a little to make sure they're alright. Once you look up you finally notice the person who has been watching the whole exchange between you and Sakura. Although they can't see Sakura so it was really just you talking to the air, speaking of Sakura, she went quiet once she noticed him.

"That was.... interesting."

"Yeah well...." You can't think of a good comeback. "Don't forget it because you'll never see it again." You snap your fingers and point finger guns at him.

"Don't worry, I won't forget it." With that said he disappears.

'Thanks for leaving me Sakura,' you think and start walking. She doesn't say anything at first, doesn't even move. 'You coming?' She floats over to you, taking the lead by a couple inches.

"Do you know who that was?"

'No, is he famous or something?'

"He's Orochimaru," she says the name like it's supposed to mean something.

'Who?'

"Oh my- he's the one who bites Sasuke. He's the snake guy!"

'Why didn't you tell me that!'

"How was I supposed to know you were going to flirt with him?"

'I did not flirt,' you scowl as you run through the forest. 'Where are we?'

"The Forty-fourth training ground, the Forest of Death." You run past a destroyed area, "we're getting close. This is where Sasuke got bit." The sounds of an intense fight led you right to your team.

"Sakura! What are you doing here?" Haku demands to know, blocking an attack and kicking one of the sound ninja away.

"I thought you weren't apart of the exams?" The female sound ninja said, you're confused as to why she's talking to you until you spot Ino's body nearby. You take a moment to look at everything, Team 10 was helping Haku fight against the sound nin, though it didn't really look like he needed the help.

"I'm not, I just got bored so I thought I'd come watch." You say, looking around once more. "Where's Naruto and Sasuke?"

"They're fine, I promised I'd take care of them Sakura."

"I know but I'm psychic and something doesn't feel right. Did Sasuke happen to be bitten by an Oreo Mario?"

"I don't think that's his name but yes," Haku said, one of the sound ninja looks like he's about to speak.