10.

"Sakura!" You take a moment to respond, not instantly processing that you're being spoken to.

"Haku, what's up?" The boy slows to a stop in front of you.

"The sky...." His voice is confused as he looks up, you're equally annoyed and amused.

"I mean, what's going on." You explain and he mouths the word 'oh.'

"I have my first mission as a genin today, I also needed to discuss something with you...." he gestures for you to walk with him. You follow him away from the training grounds where you were practicing with Sakura, leaving your stuff on the ground. "Both the Hokage and Kakashi had mentioned something earlier today after they briefed me on the mission."

"Is this something I should know?"

"I believe it is," he seems a little hesitant to say it. "They would like me to take the Chunnin exams."

"That's great Haku, I guess I'll see you there?"

"No.... if I take the Chunnin exams it will be in your place, with Naruto and Sasuke." You're not sure how to respond to that, you figured Kakashi wouldn't allow you to take them but you thought that would have meant Sasuke and Naruto couldn't go. "If you're not okay with it then I'll turn down the offer."

"No, no. Do it, I don't think I'm ready for it anyway. I was just worried that I'd drag down my teammates if I didn't do it...."

"If you're really sure about that." Haku starts to say, he sounded like he really wanted to do this.

"I'm sure Haku," he studied your face for a bit, once he was certain you were telling the truth he smiled.

"Thank you. I have to go on my mission now, I'll see you later okay?" You nod, waving at him until he's out of sight.

"You really okay with this?" Sakura asks, looking at the direction he went in.

'Of course, Haku deserves this.' You decide to go to Kakashi's place to see if he's up for training today.

"You left your stuff...."

'Ehh, no one's gonna steal it.' She hovers quietly behind you for awhile.

"You know, we've been so busy training that I haven't gotten the chance to tell you yet. I was watching Naruto yesterday and I saw Haku, you changed Naruto in your world too!"

'What do you mean?' You ask her in your head, opening Kakashi's door and letting yourself in.

"He was helping with.... wait, if I tell you would that be spoilers?"

"I am literally living in the Naruverse, it's safe to say I don't care about spoilers Sakura." You were able to speak out loud now that you were in Kakashi's place.

"Okay, well Haku was helping retrieve Sasuke after he leaves the village."

"Yeah? So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you're changing the way the world knows Naruto, no one even remembers his death! It's like it was rewritten to match what's going on with you."

"Oh dang, did the name change to Sakura? That'd be cool, even better would be (Y/n)."

"You should be more serious." She says with a disapproving tone.

"Fine.... but seriously, the show just got a lot more boring. Instead of an epic fight people watch us play dead, who would watch that?"

"Why do I even try?" She sounds exhausted. "I also noticed that later in the series you look less like me and more like you."