9.

"Hey Sakura, we're going to go find Zabuza and Haku." You say the second she appears in the world, you have to repeat it because she wasn't fully there but it's apparent she doesn't approve. 

        "You could die, which means I don't have a body to come back to!" 

        "I'm not sure it'll be your body when you get back." You tell her, showing her the roots of your hair. 

        "That.... that doesn't mean anything, I'm sure everything is fine." 

        "So nothing odd is happening in my world?" You ask doubtfully, she bites her cheek and looks away. "Sakura, is something odd happening in my world?" 

        "That depends on your definition of odd don't you think?" She dodges the question, you narrow your eyes at her. "Your hair keeps growing back."

        "Isn't that normal though?" You frown at her, that really didn't sound odd to you. 

        "I mean overnight, no matter how short I cut it. It's strange." 

        "Is it growing back pink?" You wonder, whether your hair had been long or short to begin with it would never grow that fast.

        "No, it's (h/c)." 

        "Hmm.... anything else?" Sakura shakes her head after a moment of thought, these changes were a little concerning and neither of them made sense to you yet. "Okay well, I promised Kakashi I wouldn't go hunting down Haku and Zabuza alone so-" 

        "I'm gonna stop you there, I'm not considered another person." She says, you grin at her before scribbling something down on a piece of paper. 

        "Not what I had in mind exactly, let's go find my plus one to the pajama party aye?" Sakura said nothing as she floated behind you toward the training noises. "Here Sasuke," you hand the Uchiha the piece of paper. 

        "You're invited to a pajama party? So what?" He asks, trying to hand it back. 

        "Look here," you point at a small line of words. 

        "You have a plus one?" He reads with a shrug and hands it back. 

        "Guess who my plus one is going to be~" 

        "Naruto, he's been wanting to show off his new pajamas to you for awhile now." 

        "Really, I'll have to ask about them later. But you guessed wrong, I've chosen you! You must feel so honored, lets go get ready." You start pulling him toward the house.

        "There isn't even an address, you don't know who's hosting this party, and I don't want to go." 

        "I know the way and our host is Haku, you remember him right?" You explain dragging him along, he eventually starts walking willingly toward the house.                 

        "Then why don't we tell Kakashi and let him deal with this, and why must it be pajamas?" He complains some more, but at least he's going along with it. 

        "Because I said so, don't you trust me Ducky?" 

        "Not particularly," he didn't even hesitate with his answer. 

        "What? But why?" 

        "For starters you won't tell me a thing about you (Y/n)."

        "Are we still on that? Can't we move on from that, put on your pajamas." You direct him toward his room before going into yours to put on jama pants, meeting him outside once you were finished. He was actually wearing pajama pants, they were dark blue with little uchiha symbols all over it. "Can I have those?"