49 - Hormonal Cheese Breath

Chapter 49

Your POV

Logan and I fell asleep on the couch, but I woke up on my bed, Logan must've carried me. Like I said Logan and I haven't slept together since my parents were here, and we haven't done anything since London. I got up and went to the kitchen and got something to eat. Logan came in he sat on the island stool and I was on the other side standing across from him, he looked at what I was making and looked at me weird. After all I was eating Doritos with peanut butter!

"I guess the weird food cravings are started to kick in!" he said smirking, I shook my head.

"Hey watch it there, my hormonal mood swings are also going to kick in." I replied back raising my eyebrows. He tried to grab a Dorito but I smacked his hand away.

"So do you have any plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Ow, that hurt! And no, just stay with my beautiful pregnant soon to be wife!" he said.

"Oh, we'll I think it'd be nice if we turn the guest room into a kids room don't you think?" I suggested, he nodded.

"Well why don't we move to a new house, not far from the studio, but with enough room for Mia, the baby, us, and a guest room?" he suggested back.

"Well when do you suggest we go house hunting?" I asked.

"Tomorrow? I mean, after we get back from our honeymoon, I have to go back to work Henry's got the tour lined up, and then Mia is moving in, and we need to get her stuff ready, buy her clothes, everything she needs. And then the baby, we have to get the crib, and stroller, diapers, clothes, and......." before he could finish I went over to him and shut him up by kissing him. I pulled away and looked into his brown sparkly eyes.

"Take a deep breath! I get it, but the baby is arriving in nine months! We have enough time to get things ready, we still need to find the gender though! So calm down!" I said, looked at me quietly and I went to the fridge and took out the juice.

"You have peanut butter cheese breath." was all he replied.

"Really Logan?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Well anyway I think you're right, call in a real state agent, and see who's available." I suggested, he got a laptop and looked up some one, turns out she could show us some houses today, not far away from the studio, and from the guys, after all they were family to us. I went to get ready, and soon we were going to meet the agent.

Logan's POV

We arrived at a house and the agent was there already, she had pixie type hair, looked young and fairly well dressed. We got down from the car and greeted her.

"Hi, my name is Cindy, you must be Logan and Jacqueline! So nice to meet you!" she said shaking our hands.

Your POV

We entered the house and I liked it! it had all the furniture, appliances, so we didn't need to spend on that. It was a two story house and it had a basement. In the basement it had it's own kitchen and bathroom, two rooms, nice enough to have people over.

The main floor had the living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. The second floor had three rooms it had two bathrooms, which had the master bedroom, it had a balcony view, own bathroom, a very big one, a walkin closet. The other two rooms had a balcony, we decided that Mia was going to have her own bathroom too, and the baby obviously didn't need a bathroom. It had two garage which was necessary.

"Logan I think this is the one!" I said.

"Yea?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Well its big enough, and well I don't think we need to see more!" I said. We looked around, the only thing I noticed was that Cindy was always behind Logan, that bugged me. I stood by Logan and held his hand. she gave us the price and she told us she'd get everything ready, still she didn't bother to notice me, only Logan.