42 - Taken Over

Warning: Chapter contains Partial Nudity and Sexual Content if you do not agree move on to the next chapter. You have been warned.

Chapter 42

Your POV

Logan picked me up bridal style from the lounge chair and placed me on the bed. He laid next to me putting his arm around me. I turned over and put my head on his chest. He was stroking my hair, and with my left hand fingers, I traced his abdomen, making a figure 8. I looked up to look at him, and he pulled forward to kiss him. I missed being like this with him. I never would have thought I was going to get him back. A tear rolled down and fell on Logan's shirt, he noticed and we sat up. He wiped my tears and asked me why I was crying. I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.

"It's nothing, I'm just happy that you're back, I'm back, and we're back together! I love you Logan Henderson." I said. I broke the way I was sitting and kissed him.

I put my arms around his neck again. As we were kissing more and more things started to heat up. I could hear his heart beat at the same rhythm as mine, they were loud, fast and filled with pure innocent young love. I laid on the bed again and only his torso was on top of me. I gently tugged on his brown hair, Logan stroked my shoulder as he continued to kiss me. This time I wasn't feeling insecure like I was with Chris. I knew Logan would take care of me, and with that being thought, I let him take control of me.

To be frankly honest I was scared as hell. Obviously his, and mine being my first time! But I was glad it was with someone I knew that I loved and he loved me back. Logan continued to kiss me, I reach the hem of his v-neck shirt to his waist and pulled it to the half of his stomach. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I trust you, and I know everything is gonna be okay." I said, with saying that he's entire body was over me. I finished pulling his shirt over his head and threw it on the recliner next to the bed. I put my hands on his shoulders and explored them, so broad. Logan kissed my neck and I moaned softly. My hands reached his pants and managed to unbuttoned them. He unbuttoned my shirt and I sat up a little so he could take it off. So there we were, chest to chest, of course I was still wearing my bra. But I could feel his heartbeat, and that was the best feeling in the world.

Somehow, someway we were completely undressed. Then it happened, I began to sob quietly, Logan wiped my tears.

"My love, the pain will soon go away, I promise." he said.

He began to pick up the pace, and sure enough the pain was gone. My fingernails clinging onto his back, he grunted. We still continued to kiss, his lips found my neck, lingering on to it, leaving a purplish color on it. I felt it coming and so did Logan.

"Ughh, Logan p-please d-ont stop." I managed to say. He put his hand against the headboard, the other one was on the bed, on my side.

"I wasn't planning to." he said in his sexy voice. He picked up the pace faster and harder. I dug my nails deeper in his back. I felt horrible doing it. But he knew I wasn't doing it on purpose. Then we both reached the point of no return.

"Ngh.. Jackie, tell me you feel it to." he said, I nodded. We continued to kiss, and again we got to that point, again.

"Yes, oh yes Logan" I continued to say. He kept repeating my name as well. I could feel his entire body shaking, as mine was too. Soon we were out of energy, he laid next to me, having my arms wrapped around me and mine around him. He kissed me gently on my forehead.

"Jackie, I love you, so much. I could die if I were without you." he said.

Logan's POV

I woke up before Jackie did. Last night was unbelievable, every touch, stroke was amazing. I sat up and I saw her sleeping, she sighed in her sleep. I stroked her face, so soft. I replayed the images of what happened last night, then I remembered something. We forgot to use protection!