46 - Tested, and Adopting

Chapter 46

~~~~~ 1 week later~~~~~

Your POV

After my parents came we got everything ready for the wedding. Logan has been very involved, with the catering and the invitations. We decided it was going to be a small ceremony, with our closes friends and family, we've seen some venues, and we decided for one. It was big enough for our guests and right next to it there was a room for the reception. We booked it, and it was going to be 7 days later of my 20th birthday.

Katie and Tobey took a vacation to attend the wedding, Emma, Katie, and my sisters were here the day I went to pick out my wedding dress. I went for something simple. The girls also decided what bridesmaids dress they we're gonna wear. I'm glad thy all decided, and loved the same one, Mia also went and picked a dress, she wouldn't be participating in the wedding, but still, I wasnt going to leave her out of it. Logan and I decided that his sister Presley, was going to be the flower girl. She got really excited when we told her. Logan said the honeymoon spot was a secret. Kendall, Tobey, James, and Carlos, are going to be the groomsmen, walking down the aisle with their respective girlfriends. Everything seemed surreal to me,

I enjoyed every minute of the preparation. Since my parents were here, Logan and I vowed that we wouldn't do anything until the wedding. But ever since that night in London, I've been feeling queasy. I tried convincing myself that I wasn't pregnant, but deep down I knew there was a HUGE possibility.

I got the invitation draft and loved it, Logan helped design them, they were beige, but with pink lace actually sewn on the paper. They read:

"Today I Will Marry My Bestfriend

You are cordially invited to the union of

Logan Philip Henderson & Jacqueline Gosling

Please join us in our union in matrimony on July Fifteenth, Two Thousand & Twelve at the 21st Windsor Venue at 4:30

Ceremony will be at 4:30 and reception will be at 5:30 until 11:30

We'll be seeing you there"

I loved it so much, I put it on a frame. I told the people to go ahead and make them, and send them out. I was at my apartment, when my bridesmaids showed up. They all sat on the couch.

"So you feeling nervous?" Emma asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean the wedding is in less than two weeks so I'm nervous." I said.

"Well I mean when you think about it, you're going to spend your entire life with someone, until you die." Katie said. Everyone looked at her, Katie just shrugged.

"Don't worry sis, Logan is going to make you the happiest girl in the world." Nat said to me.

"Thanks sissy, I can't believe I'm getting married first than you" I said laughing she agreed. They soon left but I asked Emma to stay behind. Emma closed the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" she asked sitting down.

"I need you to do me a favor." I said. I got up and got to glasses of water and handed her one.

"Yeah, sure anything!" she said.

"The day Logan came for me in London, we had sex." I said, Emma stared at me.

"And you want me to draw out blood and see if your pregnant?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I just want to be sure, if I'm pregnant. But please keep it a secret from the guys. I don't want for them to know, I want to be sure." I pleaded Emma, she hesitated for a minute.

"Well, I really don't like to keep secrets from Kendall. But fine I'll do it, can you come to the clinic tomorrow?" she said standing up.

"Clinic? Don't you work for the hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah, but for the week one of the nurses at the clinic is going in for delivery so they asked me to cover for her." she said.

"Oh, okay fine I'll see you then tomorrow. Promise me you won't tell anyone?" I continued to beg. She nodded.

"Fine I'll see you tomorrow, I've gotta go, Kendall is taking me out." she said, she headed to the door and I hugged her goodbye. Soon I was left alone, and I had the urge to throw up, so I did. Just as I was done cleaning up, and myself up. Logan came in, he hugged me and pulled away and looked at me.

"What's wrong you look really pale? Is there something wrong?" he asked me, I shook away and got away from his arms.

"Nothing, I guess it's the stress of the wedding, and everything." I said.

"Hey well I've got some news, on my behalf I think it's a great idea." he said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, sure tell me." I said sitting on one of the stools.

"You see I've been thinking it alot. And I want to adopt Mia." he said rubbing the back of his head. I got down from the stool and went over and hugged him.

"Logan, that's great. I've been wanting to do that too. I love Mia, and well what better way to show it to her by having a family." I said, I pulled away and kissed him.

"Why are you so perfect?" I said.

"Because your perfect, and you're with me." he said. I snuggled under his neck. The thought of being pregnant popped in my head, would we be parents of two kids? I mean we are young, he's 22 and I'm going to be 20. I pulled away, still hugging him and looked at him.

"What's wrong, you look like something's on your mind." he said.

"Again, it's nothing, just stress!" I said. But it was something. But tomorrow I'd find out.