34 - Performing

Chapter 34

Your POV

I took about 20 minutes to get to the orphanage, which resembled to a school. Henry was outside waiting for me. I parked the car and before getting out I took off my shades. I hugged Henry and we walked to back door of the school which led to backstage.

I entered and there were mirrors and lights everywhere. Henry talked to me, and told me that I had to perform three songs 'Journey' by me, which was the song Logan, convinced me to show it to Henry which he loved and became a HUGE success. 'Don't forget' by Demi which the teenage girls wanted to hear me do a cover for it, and I had to do a duet with BTR, the song was 'Countin on You'. I had to sing Jordin Sparks' verses, since she couldn't make it. I got into wardrobe and makeup and changed. (This is what you're wearing).

http://www.polyvore.com/pinky/set?id=51423116

I went out to meet out the kids after I was done. I signed autographs, took pictures with the kids. I was gonna go backstage and wait to be announced on stage when a little girl ran and hugged my legs. I was about to fall, but Henry was with me the whole time and helped me not to fall. A woman, who turned out to be her caregiver came to get her, she apologized. I told her it wasn't a problem, I got on my knees to be at her height. she was the mos adorable little girl. she was about 7, blonde hair in pigtails, green eyes and she was so cute.

"Mia, is just excited to see her favorite singer." her caregiver who's name was Sammy said.

"Mia, I like your name, it's a pretty name for a beautiful little girl." I said, I hugged her, and she did the same.

"I really like your song 'Journey, it's my favorite, and, and I really love you." Mia said in the most adorable voice.

"Aww. Mia would you like to sing the song with me? I think you'd sing ir better than me."i asked her and winked. Henry thought it would be a great idea. She jumped up and down excited, I told Sammy I would take care of her and after the performance she could come get her. We went backstage, I held Mia's little hand the whole time. Then, Henry told her to wait for a little while, she obeyed and sat down on a bench. That's when I thought about the third song.

"Henry, I really don't think I could do the third song." I said tearing up.

"Oh honey, I'm really sorry! The people wanted to see you perform with them. I understand what you are going through with Logan. But can you make an exception? For the kids? Besides I signed a contract." he said, I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Fine, I'll do it for the kids. But I won't like it." I said smiling, he hugged me and went to soundcheck. Little Mia was sitting down looking down at the floor. Just then the boys walked in, excluding Logan.

"Hey thanks for doing the song with us!" Kendall said to me.

"Yeah, I'm only doing it for the kids!" I smirked.

"Hey, where's Logan?" I asked looking around for him.

"He went to go get Chelsea, she insisted, you know how Logan likes kids, and so she want to get to him this way! Besides he said he wanted to ask something important to her." Carlos said. A tear rolled down and James got me a tissue and they asked what was wrong.

"This morning before I came Logan and I talked. He asked me what romantic way could he propose to Chelsea. and to make things worse he invited me to the wedding!" I said weeping. The guys hugged me and pulled away, Mia came and hugged me.

"Jackie please don't cry, you look prettier when you're happy."she said she pulled away. She looked at the guys and squealed. The boys hugged her and autographer her shirt. She asked where was Logan, they told her that he was running late. She said okay and sat down on the bench again.

"That little girl really likes you, huh?" James asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"These kids are amazing, but Mia has something special that caught my attention." I said. I was facing the backdoor and I saw when Logan and Chelsea walked in hand in hand. I turned around and headed to Henry who handed me my guitar.

Logan's POV

We walked in and saw Jackie first thing. She turned around and walked to Henry, it was like she was trying to avoid me. I went over with the guys. Like always they ignored Chelsea. We headed to the auditorium and sat in the front row. Chelsea rested her head on my shoulder.

Your POV

I got Mia, as I was about to perform. We went out on stage and there were 2 stools. Somehow I managed to get Mia on one of them, I sat on the other, I adjusted the mic.

"Hey everyone! I'm really excited to be here, I'll be singing 'Journey' and Mia will be helping me. I hope you guys help me out too. I strummed my guitar and started singing.