26 - The Moment of Truth

Chapter 26

Your POV

"Hey everybody, well this is an interview that most BTR fans are waiting for. Now tell me are you guys officially dating?" Guliana asked, I nodded.

"Yes, we are! This girl was the one who came and picked up the broken pieces and carefully is putting them back together." Logan said, he held my hand and kissed it.

"Now, a few days ago we played some tapes of where you were getting out of Logan's car and we didn't know who you were. So can you say something about yourself?" Guliana turned to me.

" Well, my name is Jacqueline Gosling I'm 19, I'm originally from Long Beach. I was a hairdresser when I got the oppurtunity to get a record deal. To put in a few words I'm very,blessed." I said.

"You guys make an adorable couple, we recently put up a survey and you guys are one of the top couples siding with the Biebs and Selena."

"Thanks, I'm really happy with the place I am right now. Everything right now is just going great with my new debut album, my new relationship, everything." I said.

"That's great to hear. Do you have any future plans with Logan?"

"Well of course, that's out of the question. its just the beginning of a new life. My feelings have grown stronger for him everyday that passes by. I can't imagine life without him now!" I said Logan once again kissed my hand.

"I say the same thing about her, she is amazing. She has this spark that makes my life better." Logan said. I kissed his cheek.

"Now Logan you said that she picked up the broken pieces. Do you mean by Chelsea, did something happen between you two that makes you say that?" she asked Logan, Logan shook his head.

"Honestly, there was something, but it's in the past. Stuff like that isn't worth bringing it up anymore." Logan said, I looked at the boys who were behind the camera. They were whispering, for being boys they were real gossipers.

"And you saw the interview, with Chelsea, any thoughts on that?" she asked both of us.

"Well, I really can't say much. Somethings that were said were untrue. I really don't think that after our breakup we did remain friends, it's a huge lie." Logan said. At that moment I thought about her. Would she be watching this right now?

"And she talked about you, do you have any comments?" she asked me.

"Honestly no, I can only say that she doesnt know me well enough to say that kinda stuff about me. I agree when she says that I have to be prepared, but that's only because I'm not used to this media attention. You could only be so human." I said. Guliana nodded her head.

"I totally agree on that . Now moving on to your album. When is your first single going to come out?" she asked me.

"I've been told its going to be released in a few weeks and it's a surprise. So your just gonna have to keep an eye out for it." I said.

"Jackie is a girl with a lot of potential. Her voice is so strong it honestly causes a major impact. I'm not saying it just because she's someone special to me. I'm looking at it as a person who recognizes her talent, which she has lots to spare." Logan said.

"Well thank you for your time. Do you have anything else to say." she asked.

"Not really, I just hope that people enjoy my work, as much as enjoy doing it." I replied.

"Well thank you do much for your time again, please come back soon. You guys are welcome." We both said thanks and the guy yelled:

"Cut, that's a wrap!"

I got off the stool and Logan and I hugged Guliana and went to the guys. The boys also hugged me. We got out of the studio building and went to the restaurant that Logan had made a reservation for us. During dinner I got a phone call from a unknown number. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I said. There was a long silence when a man spoke up and it was Chris.

"Wow, you looked beautiful tonight. Too bad you're wasting your precious time that guy. If you were with me, you'd be right here in my bed. Begging for more." he said. I rolled my eyes. Logan and the guys were listening.

James snatched my phone.

"Listen, who ever you are you should really stop bugging, Jackie. Move on bro, that's lame! Get over yourself an get a freakin' life." James said to Chris. Then he hung up and gave me my phone. I blocked Chris' number, we enjoyed the rest of our dinner in peace but still I had concerns about Chelsea. We finished, paid and headed to the apartment. I said goodnight to the boys, except Logan who stayed behind with me. I opened the door to my apartment and I headed to the room, I closed the door behind me. I undressed myself pulled my hair in a messy bun. Removed my make and took off the necklace, and placed it on one of the shelves. I walked out to the living and poor Logan was asleep on the couch.