9 - The Dreaded Interview

Hey you guys, so on the chapters before I used the name Cristina, but the girls name is Chelsea.  

I have no idea where I got the other name, anyway thanks for helping me reach 300 reads up to this point.!(:

~~~~~

Chapter 9

Your POV

"Chelsea? How do you know about her?" James asked, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

"Wasn't she Logan's girlfriend? But she cheated on him so they broke up but she's been calling him for the past..... Ooowww what was that for?" Carlos didn't finish because Kendall smacked the back of his head.

"For being a retard." Kendall snapped at Carlos. I felt bad right then because poor Carlos got smacked.

"Well, because the paparazzi questioned me about her, and if I stole Logan from her. That's why I'm curious. I'm really sorry for asking Carlos I didn't mean for you to get hurt. " I apologized to Carlos.

"Don't worry that's what I get for being a big mouth." Carlos rubbed the back of his head, Kendall sighed before answering.

"She was Logan's girlfriend for two years but she cheated on him with her manager. So they broke up, we're the only ones who know the real story of what happened." Kendall answered me.

Just then Logan got back, and I didn't bring up the subject. We got out of the building and into the car.

Logan's POV

I saw the guys talking to Jackie but once they saw me getting closer they got quiet and suspicious. We decided to have some Mexican food. I knew this little restaurant that was really good so we headed there.

We pulled into the parking lot. I opened the car door for Jackie, and she thanked me. We entered the restaurant and sat down at our table. It was a round table, James sat next to Jackie and then next to him it was me, Kendall, and Carlos.

Honestly, I got jealout it was Carlos and James next to Jackie, but I knew they weren't interested in her it's just that what if she fell in love with one of them? The waitress got to our table but she only spoke Spanish so we were screwed, but I had forgotten about Carlos. 

Just then Jackie starts speaking Spanish, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets surprised.

"What are you guys going to have.?" she turned and asked us. We told her and what we were gonna have and she translated it. Once we were done ordering the waitress left, and came back with our drinks.

"I didnt know you spoke spanish.!"?" Kendall questioned her.

Your POV

"Surprised huh? Well yeah, my parents are both part Mexican and they always spoke both languages so speaking spanish is a big thing in my life." I said.

The waitress brought out our food and we started eating Logan made the best choice in restaurant. It was so good. Once we were done Carlos offered to pay my food and I didnt let him.

Once we were out a group of screaming girls were waiting to take pictures and get autographs from BTR. I saw one of the give me a stank eye but I ignored it, after all I was hanging out with BTR.

We arrived shortly to the apartment and James turned on the tv and to E! News. We all sat down, we were completely satisfied with our lunch. Then what was on tv got all of our attention.

~ON E! NEWS~

"So nobody knows who this girl is. She is absolutly beautiful, and has a great bod. And yet no one knows who she is. What do you think Guliana?" Ryan asked his co-star.