27 - The Journal

Okay, so thank you guys so much for over 1,020 reads. You guys are amazing! Just cause I'm happy I'm writing a new book. This one Kendall related.

~~~~~

Chapter 27

Your POV

"Logan? Logan, wake up you fell asleep, come to the bedroom!" I tried shaking him awake. He was startled, when he shot his eyes open.

"Hey, yeah sorry about that." he said. He walked to room and just fell on the bed.

"Come on, get off my side. Get undressed at least, its hot." I tried pushing.

"I'm too tired to get undress...." he faded off. Luckily I managed to get him on his back. I climbed on top of him, cowgirl like position. I unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it to his shoulders.

"Whoa, are you really going to do this while I'm asleep?" Logan asked me, still dazed off,I smiled.

"I'm just trying to make you sleep comfortable. You can't blame me for your sleepiness!" I said. He grabbed me by the waist, I placed my hands on his bare chest. I explored it by tracing my hands over his body, his neck, shoulders. I leaned in to kiss him. His hands were soon under my shirt. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Now that your awake....." he grabbed my face and pulled me close, and kissed me hard. Again, I pulled away.

"You can finish undressing yourself." I managed to finish my sentence, I got off of him laughing, and got under the covers. He sighed and got up and undressed himself. Once he was done he got under the covers and I kissed him.

"That wasn't very nice, you know?" he said. I nodded.

"I know it wasn't nice but that was the only way to get you to up." I said. Then I fell asleep.

Logan's POV

That was a bust, I thought. I saw she was asleep. Now I was the one who couldnt sleep. I heard something fall from the bathroom. I walked slowly towards the bathroom. I opened the cabinets under the sink, and found a journal. It had her name carved in the cover. Would it be too much if I opened it? I hesitated for a minute and decided to take a look at least at two pages. I opened it quietly as it had Velcro on it. I saw the first page. There were lyrics, they were amazing lyrics. She had the date on them, they go back since she was 16. I wonder why she hadnt told me this before? My guess was that she was embarrassed and thought her lyrics weren't good enough.

I went to the last page where she had last wrote. The newest lyric was 2 weeks ago. It was a love song, it talked about falling for a boy who was without her reach. Beside was a little note saying:

"Will I ever be his, he's like a star, without my reach. I like him a lot! I think about him day and night and I just don't know if it's worth trying anymore."

Who was that boy?

I heard slight movement and I went to see what it was. Jackie moved, but she still asleep. I continued to read some of the lyrics. Some were about heartbreak and some were about rebeling. I laughed quietly to myself as I read it. On some pages she had written like little notes about her feelings. One said:

"Today's okay went to see BTR in concert!! Logan is so adorable! I wish he were mine!"

I laughed.

"What are you doing?" Jackie was poking her head in the bathroom.

I screamed, loud! Jackie started laughing. I put the journal down on the vanity, and I picked up Jackie and dropped her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and grabbed her wrists next to her shoulders, she was still laughing hard.

"That's what.... you get for.... looking at.... my stuff!" she said trying to catch her breath. Some how I lost my grip and she managed to get away from me. She pushed me away and we rolled over she was top of me.

"Why did you read? How the hell did you find it?" she asked me seriously still trying to hold her laugh.

"Well, I heard a loud noise in the bathroom and I went to see what it was and I everything looked fine. I checked under the cabinets and the journal wasn't what you say well adjusted." I said. She got off of me, and went to the bathroom and came back with the journal.

"Why did you never tell me about the journal?" I asked she sat next to me.

"Well because it's not that easy to put yourself out there. It's embarrassing to show someone this journal." she said opening the journal.

"But why didn't you show it to me?" I sounded hurt.

"Well because, I'm embarrassed! I'm sorry if I made you feel left out. It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings." she said to me. I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"It's okay, but maybe you should show these to Henry." I said. She pulled away grabbing the journal she placed on the bed, and putting against her chest.

"No, nononononononono, no! I can't do that! My lyrics are meant to be for me and my feelings." she said, I took the journal from her hands and skimmed through it.

"But these are amazing! They are really soul-touching! Come on at least show him one." I replied. She thought about it and nodded.

"Okay just one!" she said. I looked at one song that caught my attention.

"What about his one?" I pointed to the page.

"That one? I wrote that one when I was seven, but here it says a different date. Because I rewrote here on the journal." she said she teared up a little. I put my arm around her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Oh I'm not cryin because I'm sad. I'm just remembering the day I wrote it. I had this little notebook like four inches tall that my mom gave me. Three days later I wrote the song. " I said. She was on my right side I put my left hand on her face and wiped her tears, with my thumb. I leaned in to kiss her.

"Can you sing it to me please?" I asked with a puppy eye look. She nodded. She had a guitar and she started to play the song. It was a beautiful song.