17 - My New Home

Chapter 17

A Few Days Later

Your POV

I had came from work, and Henry gave me a contract for a new apartment. I headed to the lobby and handed my contract to the person that was in the front desk. She gave me the option of the apartment. I asked for apartment 247 right across the boys. Luckily it was available, she gave me the card keys. I headed to the apartment and opened it, it was really nice!

It had 2bed 3bath the kitchen had that charcoal black cabinets. Stainless-steel appliances, stove, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave. The living room had three piece couches, they were leather, black, a 42" tv hung on the wall. Had everything bluray player, all that. The dining area had a black table the high top ones and it had 6 chairs. I headed to the master bedroom and it was painted, two of the walls were olive green, one black and the other off white. The king size bed was elegantly done. The furniture was beautiful like dark brown the tv again was hung on the wall. I loved the colors, the bathroom was big with its own hot tub and walk in shower. the guest bedroom was the same except differnt colors. I loved it! It was different from the boys' place. It just needed my touch. I texted Logan to come over to check it out. He came knocking 30 seconds later and so did the boys.

They said it looked real nice, then James said something.

"Well dude, you finally got a place to crash with your girl, and I got my room back, and I can call Les to stay over." James said smiling. I laughed, Carlos said the same except he said it about Nat, then the boys left and Logan stayed! We headed to my room. I layed on the bed and Logan was on top of me. I kissed him, I smiled and looked at him.

"Hey, I need to move all my stuff in from your place. And I need to buy food from the store. I love you but please get off, cause I can't breath." I said, he chuckled and he removed himself from me. I got up and we went to the store, together. It was chilly and he dressed undercover. We went to the store and got the basic, food, water, toilet paper, detergents, cleaners, then we headed to the shampoos, lotions, and all that stuff. We got out of the store and we got to my apartment. Logan went to his place and got all my stuff out of there. He showed up about five minutes later, he helped me move in.

I just loved when it's organizing stuff, I put everything in its place. My clothes, the stuff I bought. It was about 6 pm when I got a phone call from Henry, I put in on speaker and Logan was there.

"Hello, Jacqueline first I just wanted to say your work is wonderful and we are planning to record your first album. Second, rumour has it that you and Logan are dating. It's none of my business, but still congrats. I need you to give an interview to "E! News" you guys are dating so the record company won't have any issues." he said, I agreed to everything and do did Logan. Soon I hung up and we finished putting stuff away. We flopped on the couch together. I hugged him. He got up and said he had to leave for bed, cause he had to work tomorrow. I kissed him goodbye and I gave him an extra key to my apartment. He hugged me tight and kissed me again and again. Until we were on the couch, making out. Then he left. He wasn't gone for five seconds and I missed him. I went to bed to, soon I was fast asleep.

Logan's POV

I headed to my place the boys were awake but soon left except Carlos. We were talking and he convinced me, I decided I would stay with my girl. I went across the hall opened the door I closed it and put the extra lock. Everything was quiet and I headed to the room. She was asleep, I closed the room door. I undressed myself and I was only wearing my boxers. I got under the covers and put my arm around her. I kissed her gently on her lips. She gently snored, I laughed softly. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap shirt and silk shorts.

She adjusted her self and put her head on my chest I stroked her beautiful hair, it smelled really good. Then I fell asleep.