16 - I Think I'm in Love

Chapter 16

Your POV

We went up the stairs. Logan opened the door. We walked in and they boys were watching a movie.

"Hey bro missed you all day, you have fun?" James asked.

"Well lets just say I got a new girl." Logan said, and turned to me. The boys looked at me, and their eyes widened. They all stood up and came to hug me.

"Hey, who would have thought you would be the one to bring Logan's spirits up." Kendall said to me. I thanked them and I headed to my room, I was exhausted, Logan followed.

"Bro, get some" I heard Carlos whisper. I saw in the corner of my eye and saw Logan shake his head, huh I guess he did really like me because he respected me. I sat on my bed well technically it was our bed. Logan closed the door, and he sat next to me.

"Ignore them they're being idiots." Logan apologized to me. He got up and grabbed the control he laid on the right side of the bed. He turned on the tv. I headed to the shower, my hair had sand in it.

"There just being boys it's okay, I'm going to take a shower. My hair is dirty." I said, Logan nodded. I got my suitcase and got out my pjs, I went into the restroom and made sure I locked the door. I got undressed and took a shower.

Logan's POV

I saw she went to take a shower so I did the same. I went to James room and he followed.

"Well bro, you got what you wanted, right?" he asked, I smiled and nodded and began undressing myself. He left and I was done like in 10 mins I took out out my pjs I decided I'd only wear my pants and not a shirt.

I came out of James' room and headed to Jackie's room, the guys saw me shirtless and they wolf whistled me out. I laughed cause they were so sick minded.

"You guys are idiots" I said.

"Thats what he said." Carlos smirked. I laughed and I decided I would make some popcorn first and grabbed a couple of soda cans.

I opened the door and I heard the blow dryer. She must be drying her hair. I laid on the bed again, I turned on the tv and I found a good movie it was "Back to the Future". Five minutes later she came out with what girls call a French braid. She looked beautiful, like always, she turned to look at me that I was shirtless then she turned to the tv and gasped.

"Oh I love those movies. I remember how I used to watch them all the time with Kate and Tobey." she said she laid next to me. She cuddled under my arm. She sat up and looked at me, she kissed me. I kissed her back, I just loved her kisses. Her right hand was on my face, but suddenly she ran that same hand on my abs up and down. My left hand was on her waist she put her right leg on top of my body, my hand slid lower and was soon on her smooth thigh. I pulled away to look in her eyes.

"You know that you don't have to do this if you're not ready." I finally said. She smiled, and kissed me again. She sat up and smiled.

" I know, that's why I did it. I wanted to see what you would do, if I went a little further and clearly you love, and respect me. And that means so much to me. Logan I think I'm falling in love with you." she said.

"I'm also falling in love with you, and I'm afraid to say but I'm falling hard for you." I began to say, she laid down next to me again. From that moment I didn't know anymore of the real world anymore.

Your POV

I woke up huddled next Logan, he had his arms wrapped around me. I carefully got out and I went out to the kitchen. The boys were up, they just stared me down.

"If you guys think we did something you are totally wrong. To be honest we just watched a movie and thats it." I said, the boys had already brought food from iHop. I thanked them and they said they did it because they wanted to give me a break from cooking and cleaning. I sat in the island stools.

"We believe you dont worry. You know we want to thank you, because if it wasn't for you Logan might've been depressed for his entire life." Kendall said to me.

"You guys, thanks for saying that it means a lot to me." I got up and hugged them all. I sat back down, just then Logan came out of the room. He came behind me and placed his hands on my stomach and I turned around and he kissed me. He sat down next to me, and started to eat his breakfast. I cleaned up after we were done. I headed to my room and closed the door and dressed myself, I undid my braid, and as always a perfect result of wavy hair. I went out to the living room and Logan was changed too, he was sitting in the recliner, watching tv. He was alone too, he turned to me, and patted his lap, motioning for me to sit on him, and I did as I was told.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"They went.... I really don't know, and I don't care." He said. Then he kissed me. My hand were on his chest. I pulled away and got up, and headed to my room. It was going to be a long boring Saturday.