45 - Another Proposal

Chapter 45

Logan's POV

Jackie and I woke up to a scream. I ran to Mia since she was the one who screamed. I opened the door to see Mia was crying. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. Jackie came in she had a robe on.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked Mia.

"I had a nightmare, it was so scary!" she said, I kissed her forehead. Jackie came close and grabbed her from me. She laid her down on the bed and Jackie laid next to her hugging her. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for Mia. I returned to the room, and handed Mia the water, she drank it all. I placed the water on the lampstand, and got in the covers, with them. The thought of us being a family came by. They both fell asleep and I kissed their foreheads. Soon we were all asleep.

Your POV

I woke up early, and I saw Mia and Logan asleep. I went and took a shower in my room, after I was done I did my hair in a braid. I passed by where Logan and Mia were, they were still asleep. I decided to make breakfast. Once I was done, I served it on the glass table three plates. Waffles, bacon, eggs, juice. I went to the bedroom, and I woke Mia up. I sat her down and she began eating I went to get Logan.

"Logan, wake up, come on breakfast is ready." I said shaking him, but it was no use.

"Five more minutes" he said grumbled. I left him and went to eat. I was eating with Mia when the guys came over, they stayed for a while but left soon.

Logan came out and ate breakfast. We spent time with her and soon took her back to the orphanage. We gave her a hug, and Sammy her caregiver came to get her.

"Bye, mommy and daddy, I mean Logan and Jackie." she said as she left. We waved goodbye and left. We drove back to the apartment, but Logan left for a while. About two hours later I heard knocking and I was my sisters and Emma. I hugged them and told me they wanted to take me somewhere. They also told me to dress formally, so I said okay and they took me to a fancy restaurant. Kendall, James, Carlos were there. Emma, Les, and Nat hugged and kissed their respective boyfriends. I hugged the guys and asked where Logan was.

"Umm, he's around.... I think." Carlos said scratching the back of his head. Natalie elbowed him.

"You're a bad liar!" she whispered. The others agreed.

"Honestly, we don't know! We haven't seen him, he just asked us to be here." Kendall said.

We waited for 30 mins. I was standing up and I turned around to see the others. Natalie was on Carlos' lap, Leslie was under James' arm, and Emma and Kendall were facing each other holding hands. I looked to the front door to see when Logan came in.

Logan's POV

After I left the apartment I went to the orphanage to pick up Mia, after we left her about an hour or so.. She was excited to see me, again. I hugged her and told her we were gonna go shopping. We got to a jewelry store and picked out an engagement ring. Mia helped me pick it out, I told her it was a surprise and she went along with it. I told the guys my intentions and they agreed they help me we booked a restaurant just for us. I took Mia to a beauty shop to do her hair, and then we went to pick an outfit for her. For being a 7 year old, she had good tastes. We finished and we were off to the restaurant. I texted Kendall to say that we were on our way. He replied okay, and that Jackie had no idea, what was going on. We arrived and I helped Mia out. We went in and Jackie hugged and kissed Mia, and I. We sat down and had dinner, Mia kept winking at me and I winked back. Jackie saw and asked us what was going on.

"Oh nothing. It's a surprise!" Mia said, winking at me. The rest laughed and Jackie looked confused. I excused myself and went to the kitchen. I asked the waiter to place the ring on her slice of cake. On the whip cream making the round finger part dug in the whip cream and the diamond rock sticking out, sparkling. I went out and sat down again. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as the moment was getting closer. I saw the waiter come out with dessert. They served the rest first then Jackie last. The rest saw where the ring was except her. Mia laughed. She began eating, and she still hadn't noticed the ring. She got to the ring part and was about to put it in her mouth when she saw it.

She dropped the fork on her plate and screamed. I got the ring and cleaned it off. The others laughed, Jackie started to tear up, I got up from the table and got on one knee.

"Jacqueline, would you marry me?" she nodded having her hand on her mouth, I grabbed her left hand and placed the ring on it. She threw her arms over my neck, and mine were around her waist. The others clapped, Jackie pulled away and we kissed roughly, making our teeth clash together.

We continued to celebrate, they brought champagne, for all of us and grape soda, for Mia. Soon we were on our way out, we dropped Mia at the orphanage, we said goodbye and left. We got to the apartment, and watched tv. Jackie kissed me.

"Thanks Logan! You have made me the happiest girl in the world! You have no idea how much I love you." she said.

"I love you too, and well I kinda told your parents about the wedding, and there coming tomorrow to give me their blessing!" I said. She hugged me.

"Really? Oh Logan that's awesome, thank you so much!" she said. The rest of the night went perfectly, we placed a date and we went to bed.