32 - No, She's My Girlfriend

Chapter 32

~6 weeks later~

Your POV

Logan hasn't woken up yet. Things have changed. I went to finish my album, but the guys haven't done much since Logan isn't around. Kendall and Emma have gotten really close. Emma has become a great friend to me, Chelsea, and I have learned to work it out. His parents, and his little sister have gladly accepted me into his family, but they left to Texas his dad had to return to work.

We all went to the hospital to see Logan, Emma was already there working. Chelsea would meet us there. The guys have not forgiven her, but they still stand her, for me. I went alone to see Logan first, they allowed multiple visitors now but, the guys always allowed me to see him alone first. I walked in the room and closed the door behind me, Logan looked so much more like himself, for being in coma he's done great progress. His ribs and leg have completely healed. But he had a small cast on his hand. I sat on his left side and held his hand.

"Logan its me, Jackie. I know you can hear me but you can't reply. You have no idea how much I miss you. I need you with me, please wake up and get things back to the way they were." I said, I started crying and I put my head on his hand.

Logan's POV

I started opening my eyes, everything looked blurry I blinked and I started seeing things clearly. I saw a girl, crying her head was on my left hand. I really didn't know what was going on.

"Excuse me why are you crying?" I asked her. She looked up and I saw she was really beautiful.

"Logan you're awake, I'm so happy I'll go get the guys and a doctor." she exclaimed. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and left running and left me alone for about 3 mins. I had no idea who she was. I saw the guys as they walked in, a doctor walked in and examined me. I still had no idea what happened.

"Logan you're back!" the guys hugged me. So did the girl but I still didn't know who she was.

"Kendall, how long was I out?" I asked. He said 5weeks.

"Wow, that long? Where's Chelsea? I want to see her." I said, after all she was my girlfriend. The girl looked at me funny.

"Why do want Chelsea?" James asked.

What do you mean why do I want her? Chelsea's my girlfriend!" I exclaimed. The girl looked at me as if she had seen a ghost.

"No, she's your girlfriend, Jackie she's been your girlfriend for over a month." Carlos said pointing to the the girl.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember you. I have a girlfriend her name is Chelsea. Please I don't know you and I'd really like to see Chelsea." I said, her eyes filled with tears, she went out. Kendall went after her.

"It looks like you have a mild memory loss. Things will come slowly as you start your life on daily basis. After all you were out for five weeks we'll keep you under observation, and if everything is fine you'll be discharged by tomorrow." the doctor said. He left the room and I was alone with James and Carlos.

"So, you don't remember anything about Jacqueline?" James asked me.

"Yea, she's really beautiful, but I don't remember ever meeting her. Besides Chelsea is my girlfriend, right?" I asked. They just looked at each other.

Your POV

He doesn't remember me, why? I started crying, I went to the waiting room Chelsea was reading a magazine and looked up from it. She saw I was crying and she got up, and came to me.

"What's wrong, is there something wrong with Logan?" she asked, I shook my head. Kendall was right behind me. He hugged me.

"Will you guys tell me what the hell is going on?" she asked.

"Logan woke up but he doesn't remember Jackie, he wants to see you should go in." Kendall said to her. She left to see Logan, I cried even harder.

"It's okay, this is only a phase. He'll remember you soon." Kendall said still hugging me. Emma came up and asked what was wrong. Kendall told her the story, she told me the same thing.

"Kendall I really don't want to be here right now. Can you take me home?" I asked he nodded and Emma hugged me goodbye. I got into Kendall's car. It was a quiet drive, I was still crying softly. We got to the apartment, Kendall opened the door to my apartment.

"I'm guessing this is my breakup now!" I said Kendall was behind me.

"I really don't know what to say. Just keep your hopes up. He'll come around." he said.

"Thanks Kendall!" he left to see Logan again and I went into the guestroom and cried myself to sleep.

Logan's POV

Five minutes later after Kendall went after the brunette girl that was here and Chelsea came in. I asked Carlos and James to leave us alone. They left and closed the door behind them, Chelsea sat next to me on my left side. I removed a strand of her hair and place it behind her ear. She gave me a funny look.

"What's wrong your not happy to see me? Cause I'm sure happy to see you, my girlfriend!" I said, I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

It took awhile to reply.

"Of course I'm happy to see you Logie-bear! I'm just so happy to see you awake."she said. I grabbed her face and I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Wow I really did miss out on a lot of things." I said pulling away.

"It doesnt matter anymore the good thing is that you're okay and we are together again." she said, and she was right. Nothing even mattered in that moment. I kissed her again, this kiss was a very long kiss. I heard someone come in an I looked up. It was Kendall, I smiled at him, Chelsea just looked down at the floor. Kendall left the moment he saw us kiss. What was his problem? We've always kissed in front of him.

"I'll be right back I need to talk to the boys." Chelsea said standing up, I held her hand, and told her not to take to long. She leaned to kiss me again.

Chelsea's POV

Was I really going to go through with this? I asked myself as I walked out of Logan's room. I loved him, so I decided to do it and pass off as his girlfriend. I saw Kendall talking to James and Carlos, he was saying what he saw between us. He saw me and he looked mad.

"How could you do this? You won't get away for this for long. Logan will start to regain his memory, and he'll kick you out of his life, again." he spat in my face.

"You don't know what you just did! Once Logan finds out you're finished." James said to me furiously.

"How could you do this to poor Jackie? She gave you a chance to come and be close to Logan, since he was in coma, she is one of the sweetest girls and you do this to her." Carlos also spat in my face.

They were right, but like she said, right now I'm his happiness.

"Well, maybe you're right but, like I said I'm not going to give him up. Right now he wants me, and I'm not gonna let a chance like that pass by me." I said to them. After saying that I went back to Logan.

Deep down I knew that I was being a bitch, but that wasn't going to stop me.