1 - Enchanted

Okay, so this story I finished a few weeks ago, but if you go to the external link then you'll find some of the wardrobe I used on the character. So thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoy this story.!(:

-SonnyG25 *8/17/2012*

***

So I decided to put a name for your character. And guess what it is? Jacqueline Gosling, Jackie for short. You guys like? Hope you do, sure beats the hell of putting an underline, just keep in mind that its still you, just with a name, kay? 

*1.2.2013*

~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Your (Jackie's) POV

Okay let me start off by introducing my self I'm Jacqueline Gosling, but I go by Jackie. I'm 19 years old and just got out of beauty school. I have the best friends in the world Katie and Toby. They're my rock in everything I do. I have an older sister named Natalie who's 20 and a younger sister named Leslie she's, 18. We all live with both of parents, in Long Beach, California, my dad is this high-class architect, and my mom is a stay at home mom, both are the best, and even though we are rich they still taught all of us the value of money and to be grateful that we are blessed with all that we have. Well at least that's what I think right.?

So today is my "surprise" graduation party and supposedly it's a surprise because they planned it behind my back. But Toby can never keep a secret to himself since I know he has a secret crush on me! I make it look like I don't know how he feels about me but I sometimes use it as an advantage. But he's dating Katie which I think is kinda cute, it was sorta like a long time friendship becomes something serious, but does that make me a bad friend.?

Toby's POV

AFTER THE PARTY

Gosh, Katie is going to be really mad at me. She's gonna be so mad at me for being a big mouth and telling Jackie about her party before it even started but I can't help it. Katie knew I had feelings for her. I can't help but thinking that someday this feeling is gonna get out of control and do something absolutely stupid and it'll hurt Katie the most and Jackie would never feel the same way as me. I love them both but it's just too hard. Gosh here comes Katie stay cool.

"Hey, babe" I said kissing her lips. I never felt any type of spark as when I did with Jackie. Don't get me wrong it was like 3 years ago and Katie and I weren't dating yet, and we were playing spin the bottle.

"Hey, Toby just wanted to let you know that my parents are going out of town for the weekend and I don't want to stay alone. If you know what I mean. Oh and I'm still mad at you for Jackie about her party." Katie said crossing her arms giving me a small frown, I chuckled nervously. I looked her in her green eyes and stroked her wavy brunette hair and her tan skin.

"Umm, I'm really sorry I told Jackie, you know I'm bad with secrets, and I actually had plans with the guys this weekend we're all going down to San Fransico to the battle of the bands, we are performing, remember?" I said with a very unconvincing tone of voice. Hoping that she couldn't tell. I mean, I understand that she would want to get with me, like that way cause she loves me but I just don't feel that way she wants me to. I'm conserving myself for the person that I truly love and that I feel comfortable with and I can be myself. With Katie I just can't do that. I have to be honest with myself, and to her.

"Oh, I understand, but there'll be other battle of the bands won't they?" she asked in hurt tone.

"Sure but won't they'll be weekends when your parents aren't home too?" I asked feeling kinda mad.

"You know just forget what I said, it doesn't even matter anymore you obivously don't want to make this relationship work out like I do." she said.

I was hurt by what she said but deep down I knew that she was right I could never love her the way she wanted to.

"Hey I'm sorry. You're right, I'll see what I can do this weekend but I don't guarantee anything okay? I'm sorry babe I never meant to hurt your feelings. Look here comes Jackie. " I said kissing her softly.

Your POV

I saw Katie and Tobey kissing out on the patio. I had to interrupt their make out session to give the most amazing news ever, that was going to change forever.