Chapter 34

Payton

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom but I heard the living room tv on. I used the bathroom before I headed down stairs.

I slowly walked over to where Cash was. He had his feet up so I climbed on top of him sitting in his lap facing him. I gently rubbed my hands across his face making my way to his ear caressing it.

"Hi baby"

"Wassup" he spoke nonchalantly. I grabbed both of his hands and placed them on my hips, after that I slowly kissed on his neck and nibbled on one of his ears. He groaned.

"I missed you Mekhi, are you goin to stay mad at me forever?" I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Oh you can believe I'm mad.. But the decision is up to you" he paused and then sighed.

"I can't stop you I can just only tell you how I feel. I don't want you to do it but I'm not going to hold you back. Whatever decision you make I won't hate you for it cuz I love you a lot Payton"

I unbuckled Cash pants and jerked at his zipper before I could get it down. Cash laid his head back with his hands behind his neck.

Once I got his pants to his knees I started to grip his member in my hands, stroking him. He groaned some more.

"I'm sorry baby" I said while placing him inside my wet mouth. He had a tight hold onto my head moving it up and down. I removed my hands from his member but I continued to suck it.

I was sucking the soul out of his dick and he was enjoying every minute of it.

"Damn girl... Mmmmm... Shit P" he spoke softly he was holding my hair in his hand while moving my head.

After giving Cash marvelous head he picked me up by my waist. He slid my panties to the side before I sat on his face. His tongue work was driving me crazy.

"Oh my god... It feels so good baby... Mmmm don't stop boy" I was grinding on his face.

After several minutes of sitting on Cash face I finally let it out and I was damn there trembling. He let me down and I took his hands and lead him upstairs to our bedroom. We made love all night.

***

I didn't wake up until noon, I was up before Cash he was knocked out. I laughed to myself because I know I put it down on em the night before.

I made breakfast for us and afterwards I had made plans with Princess. I need to talk to her about what the hells been going on plus I miss her a lot.

Jojo has been coming around a lot more than usual. I think she's up to something but I'm not assuming I'll just ask her instead.

"I wonder why Jojo always around now?" I was talking to Cash, he poured him another glass of orange juice.

"Maybe she tryna buildaI better relationship probably" hmmm maybe he's right but something just don't seem right.

"Idunno something just don't seem right you know?" I thought for a few.

"Payton don't jump to conclusion. If somethin up.. Go ask her"

"You right.. That's what I'll do"

"When?"

"Ion know maybe tomorrow cuz I'm going over Princess house." Cash came over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Don't stress yourself, you're pregnant remember. He looked down at my belly. I swear I'm growing everyday.

I know what Cash is doing. He don't want me to abort our baby even if he says it's fine with him.

"I'm about to get in the shower and leave out" I ignored his remark.

The shower I took was extra long. It's like I'm always in a deep thought once I get in that shower. I got out and was dressed moments later.

My outfit consist of a Burberry button up with a pair of red true religions and the Burberry sneakers to match it up. I put my hair in a donut bun.

"See you later" I kissed Cash on the lips and headed towards the garage.