Chapter 46

It was 6 o clock in the morning when Mondy starred at the clock on the night stand. The sun was peeking through the curtains. The sound of light snoring caught his attention. His eyes immediately shifted towards a sleeping Avery. Avery laid stretched out across the bed. Her hair was all over the place. Half of her naked body was hidden in the white sheets. Mondy only saw her body from the waist up as she laid there on her stomach. He immediately got a flashback of what took place last night. Who would have thought this same innocent face was the same woman he got introduced to last night. Mondy chuckled to his self. Mondy was disrupted by his phone ringing. Thank god he had it on vibrate he didn't want to wake Avery no time soon. He figured she needed to rest up after he tore her lil ass up last night. Mondy was feeling kind of exhausted hisself.

"Yo boss where you been I've been trying to reach you sense midnight" Mondy placed his hand on Avery back and rubbed it gently.

"I had to handle some unfinished business Slim" Mondy looked back over at Avery who was still was knocked out.

"Aye man you ain't never let me in on any unfinished business, I'm lost man" Slim spoke thru the phone.

"Aye man we'll get into that a lil bit later" Mondy finished up the phone call so he could tend to Avery.

Happy that she was still sound asleep Mondy made his way to the bathroom to wash his face off and brush his teeth. He searched in the draw under the sink for a toothbrush. He came across a fresh pack of tooth brushes. After about 20 minutes he was in Avery's kitchen making breakfast for two in his boxer briefs. Mondy may always seem like he always on the go and never sitting in one place but if one things for sure he knew how to throw down in the kitchen. He couldn't help but smile because he learned how to cook from Princess.

"Good looks big sis" he spoke out loud as he turned his head up towards the ceiling.

About 30 minutes went by and Avery was awake. She had her back turned. She laid there for a few and thought about her night with Mondy. She smiled to herself because she wanted it to happen for a long ass time and it was everything she imagined it to be.

"Good morning" she whispered as she tuned to face Mondy but he was no where to be found.

Avery was livid, she grabbed her robe and grabbed her phone. She was so mad, yet again she was played by a nigga who she thought she could let her guard down and be herself with. Avery wasn't thinking, she damn there blacked the fuck out. She was going to find him and tell him about hisself. She didn't bother to get dress she only brushed her teeth and thru her messy hair into a pony tail. Heading down the stairs she begin to cry and yell.

"I can't believe this mother fucker gon try to up and leave after he got some... ooooohhhh I should have known he was lying like the rest of them weak ass niggas" she snatched her car keys off the coffee table and was heading towards her front door.

Mondy watch the whole thing. He was mad at the fact that she actually thought he would play her like that. I mean he not an innocent guy but he would never do her like that. He didn't plan on doing her like that either.

"Aye where ya ass in a rush to cmer" he spoke firmly. Avery was at the door but she stopped right in her tracks and turned towards Mondy who was looking good as hell in his boxers with a glass of orange juice in his hand.

Mondy was disturbed when he noticed she was crying.

"Cmer man, what's up with you why you all worked up.. why you crying?" Mondy questioned. He took Avery by her hands and pulled her into a hug. Avery immediately became weak. It was scary how Mondy could get her to be so weak.