Chapter 25

Damien "Blaze"

It's been four years since my brother has been dead. It's also been four years since I've been locked up over some bullshit at that.

I was caught with a gun and they locked my ass up on sight and gave me 4 years. The judge didn't even hesitate.

Oh but I'm coming home and I got some unfinished business to take care of. See this nigga Cash and his crew done fucked up my entire operation and on top of that they killed my brother Torch.

I go by the name of Blaze but my real name is Damien Rodriguez. Torch is my twin brother Devin Rodriguez and we handled business together.

Not many people knew about Torch having a twin brother. I must say we do get away with a lot of shit, especially when we were younger.

Couldn't nobody tell the difference between us unless you were our mother, family, or a very close friend.

But anyways enough of all that. I've been sitting in this jail waiting and plotting on fucking up Cash entire life. Ima make that nigga bow down on his knees to beg for his life.

I won't let nobody I mean no fuckin body stop me from blowing his fuckin head off. I have a plan of  major destruction and I get out in 2 more weeks.

These past four years in prison been hell on earth. I've been in juvy before but never have I been to prison like this.

I'm not a bitch and I never let any of these niggas up in this shit make me their bitch.

I gained my respect the third day I was here. I sliced up this big ass Mexican who tried to punk me. He try to come for me but I bashed his head with my lunch tray knocking his front teeth out.

I made a weapon out of my tooth brush the first night I was in and that day It came in handy when I had to slice that motherfucker up.

Every since then these niggas looked at me different. Even if I didn't slice him these niggas still would have respected me bet that.

Lately I've been anxious as hell to get out. I haven't eaten and I barley spoke to anyone not even my cellmate Raheem. This nigga was weird as fuck at first with all that Farrakhan shit but after a while I got use to it. He cool people tho.

"Aye, my brother why haven't you been talking it's been 2 days since you said anything. Don't you get out in a couple of weeks." I just looked at him but I decided to speak cuz he did nothing to me.

"My bad man, I've been thinking you know." I dapped him up.

"I see you been anxious cuz you gettin out, it's cool." He walked towards his bunk.

"Yeah." The lights went out and I was lying in the bottom bunk. I rested my head back on the hard pillow and drifted off to sleep.

***

The cell opened and it was the same shitty routine. I don't recommend jail to be for anyone even if they killed a motherfucker, this shit is depressing.

The thought of me being caged in made me mad but those thoughts went away because I'll be out in a few more days and that nigga Cash will be dead.

A smile appeared across my face immediately thinking about Cash's lifeless body lying in a puddle of blood.

I was so anxious to kill him it was driven me nuts. I guess I have to just chill out until I'm released.