Chapter 1

I GOT THE BIKE HOLIDAY!

Wanda crack headed ass should have never got the bike for Holiday then she could have been alive to surprise Nikki.

Damn that's fucked up how her daughter practically raised her damn self and then on top of that a drag Queen was the only close thing to a father figure she had besides Silas bum ass.

Its sad how that bitch chose crack over her daughter ... Shit that reminds me of my mother. Well she was never a mother to me just a fucking headache.

My mother Jolene was a beautiful women until her ass got sprung out on that shit. Her flawless coco skin was now ashy and dried up. Her long dark brown hair was now damaged and split. That shit looked like a birds nest.

Oh I know y'all probably wondering who I am. Allow me to reintroduce myself (in my best Jay-z impression)

My name is Payton Rose Carter.. I'm brown skin with thick brown hair that touches the middle of my back and no I'm not mixed im just African American. I'm only 5'3 but don't let my height fool you cuz I'll fuck a bitch up.

Since I was a youngin people always grabbed at my chubby cheeks and before ya think negative im talking about the ones on my face, ugh I hated that shit.. As people would say I'm shaped like a "brick house" in other terms im thick is fuck with a lil bit of gut. And a D cup bra size. I don't take shit from anyone. Fuck a dollar and a dream.

See this world is cold and cruel and I was just a mistake brought into this piece of shit place. My momma didn't want my ass. She choose crack cocaine over me.

And as of for my "Daddy" ... Shit all I know about that nigga is that his ass was a pimp who had hoes working on the clock non stop on these mean streets of New Haven.

His name is Big Daddy Ivan as they say. Ivan started fucking around with my moms when she was only 17 and he had fell head over heels for her even tho she was a prostitute who worked for him.

Soon after Ivan found a crack pipe creeping out the pockets of Jolene's

black biker jacket.

Ivan was beyond pissed and in no time he kicked Jolene ass right out of his shit.

"Bitch you smoking that shit in my house... Get the fuck outta my house. You too pretty for that shit Jojo." Ivan didn't even bother packing her clothes because he bought all that shit.

Something in the back of Ivan's head told him that something was up with Jolene but he didn't let his thoughts effect his love for her. His stereo system was missing and Jojo simply said.

"It's probably one of your so called niggas who's up in our house stealing in shit."

Little did Ivan know... Jolene was pawning every and everything she could get her hands on just so she could get her fix.

Ivan didn't give a fuck about Jolene once he found her crack pipe. He told her she had less than 2 minutes to get off of his property.

Jojo screamed and cried for Ivan to open the door and as much as it hurted Ivan to let her go.. He had to do what he had to do.

Oh and on top of that my moms was 2 months pregnant with lil ol me. Luckily she stopped doing that shit while she was pregnant with me or I would have been fucked up for sure.

Peep this tho... As soon as that bitch gave birth to me less than 2 days later her ass was hitting that pipe again.

Sometimes I guess she didn't really see nothing wrong with leaving me in the house when I was only 3 years old just to chase after dope dealers.