Chapter 16

Cash

Payton was saying goodbye to her family. I said my goodbyes and headed back to my jag to wait for her.

My phone started vibrating, I picked up my phone and Tyler's number was on the screen.

I rubbed my hands over my face. I swear this bitch just don't get it. I gotta strong feeling ima have to knock some sense into her ass.

I rejected her phone call 10 times. This bitch starting to piss me off. I need to change my number asap, damn I should've been did that shit.

I was so into my phone I didn't even notice Payton getting in the car. I know she's about to ask me who it was.

"Cash." She said while looking at me.

I almost fucked around and dropped my phone. "My bad, let's go." I started up the car.

I was trying my hardest not to get caught up and Payton was studying my every move.

"Who's that." She said while putting on my seatbelt.

"Nobody important, just business." I lied.

"Business, always business." I can tell Payton was fed up and I don't feel like arguing with her ass.

"Yeah." I spoke dryly.

After a 30 minute drive I pulled up to my house and Tyler was sitting her ass on my front porch. This crazy ass bitch gon make me hurt her on God.

Payton was damn there confused as me and she started to get mad. Shit I was mad too. I can't believe this girl showing up to my house like this.

"Mekhi who the hell is that?" She questioned wanting answers. She started to reach for the door but I was quick enough to stop her.

Payton not about to be out here fighting this crazy bitch. That's all Tyler want is to start up some shit with her.

"Just wait here, let me handle this." I was now getting even more angry. Payton wasn't tryna hear that shit.

"What.. I kn-" I cut her off and got out the car.

"Just let me handle it okay." I yelled while closing the car door.

I wasted no time walking to Tyler.

"AYY.. WHAT THE FUCK YA ASS DOIN HERE.. I THOUGHT I TOLD YA CRAZY ASS TO STAY THE...FUCK... AWAY FROM ME."

I was now in Tyler's face pointing my fingers at her. She looked frightened but fear wasn't stoping her.

"What the fuck are you goin to do about it Cash, WHAT? HIT ME? Yeah nigga I'll wait." My blood was boiling and my jaw was clinching up.

"look bitch ya ass got 2 seconds to get the fuck off my property or ima have do it myself, you decide." I was damn serious and I was fed up.

"WHY CAN'T WE JUST WORK IT OUT, CASH BABE IM SORRYYYYYY!" I really think she's gon crazy. Her pretty face wasn't so attractive and her green eyes were deceiving.

"ITS BEEN OVER..YOU JUST DON'T GET IT..DO YOU BI-" Tyler had slapped me across my face. I don't hit females so I went for her neck to choke the shit out of her.

By now Payton had jumped out the car and she was heading towards Tyler. Tyler started to laugh.

"Oh you fuckin with lil girls now I see." Tyler said while folding her arms.

"Nah bitch, this lil girl about to bust ya ass." Payton spoke only the truth.

I didn't choke her because Payton beat me to the punch literally. Payton was on top of Tyler whooping her ass. Sending blow after blow to her face.