Chapter 30

The Next Morning

Payton

I woke up around 9 since my appointment was at 11, I needed enough time to shower and make breakfast for both me and Cash.

"Where you going?" Cash sat up in the bed as I picked out me a comfortable outfit.

I didn't plan on telling him about my appointment so I mad up the quickest lie.

"Jojo wants to go shopping." I said while heading towards the bathroom.

Cash was now out the bed and following behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I swear this nigga always got me weak.

He turned me around and his hard on was now poking me. I examined his naked body. Damn my man was looking all good, his nice cut body and his smooth chocolate skin.

We started to kiss non stop. Cash picked me up off the floor and carried me to the bathroom. He turned the shower water on.. Y'all know what happened next.

After several minutes of love making we were both dressed and downstairs.

"Cash you're making me late move." I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Aye, don't take so long because I made plans for us tonight after I make a few drop offs." Cash was stretched out across the couch watching sports center.

"Okay I won't, I love you." I leaned over him and kissed him on his lips. He grabbed my chin and kissed me a couple of more times.

"I love you too." I was now out the door and heading toward my car.

I didn't want to do this alone so I called Kaylin to ride along with me, I would have called Avery too but she's at work.

***

"Ms. Carter." The round Spanish women behind the door called my name.

I was so nervous I was damn there trembling. I looked over at Kaylin, I know she noticed how nervous I was. She gave me a head nod and we both hugged before I made my way to the back.

"How's everything going Ms. Carter?" Doctor Jackson was a good doctor and she was a black women.

"Everything is uhhhh, fine I guess." I lied.

"Okay let me examine you and then I'm going to give you a blood test." I went to the bathroom to put on the hospital gown.

When I came out Doctor Jackson signaled me to lay down on the bed.

"Okay let's see, put you're legs up and spread them nice and wide for me." Ugh I hate this part.

"Okay let's get you a blood test." Doctor Jackson did her job and I waited for several minutes for the results.

"Ms. Carter." I looked up and gave Doctor Jackson my full attention.

"Congratulation Ms. Carter you're going to be a mom. The results has shown that you are 4 months pregnant." I wasn't surprised because I expected that but reality sure hit my ass.

"Come see me again in 2 more weeks to find out the sex of the baby." Doctor Jackson looked at the paperwork she had in her lap and marked the date for my next appointment.

We talked for some more and then I headed back out front to Kaylin. She was deep in her phone.

"How did it go." She asked concerned.

"Didn't think I would be here anytime soon.. It's official now tho. I have to come back in two weeks to find out the sex of the baby." Kaylin put her hands over her mouth.

"Are you telling Cash."

"Yeah I can't keep something so beautiful away from him, I didn't plan on having a baby anytime soon but hey it's coming and I'm going to love her with all my heart." We both walked to my car.

"Her? How you know it's a girl." Kaylin questioned.

"Because I just know this is going to be my baby girl." I giggled. I was serious tho.