Chapter 33 - I think my heart just stopped beating.

Start from the beginning

"Didn't you guys just talk earlier.. you know, without arguing?"

"Exactly. And I don't trust Emmed one bit." I muttered.

"Who does?" he asked, fishing in his pocket for his phone.

"Charm." we both said at the same time. He gave me the phone and I took it. I head straight for the phone book. After searching for a while in the 'C' area without finding her, I looked up at him with my left brow cocked.

"Oh! She's in 'M'. I stored her as Mariah." he smirked and I shook my head. It is a beautiful name though.

I clicked her name and put it on speaker. And like the time before, it went straight to voicemail after a while.

Okay, things are starting to get fishy. She wouldn't ignore Scott and she always has her phone in hand. What the hell is going on?

"Allan! Sheer!" I called them both and after they bought their stuff they came.

...

By the time we were done, I knew for a fact something was wrong. Charm didn't answer a single phone call, I think she even ignored a few calls from us. She ignored Sheer's call and Sheer told us they didn't have a fight or anything.

So why would she ignore Sheer?

I went in my phone and clicked on the App I'd usually call "Creepy Stalker App". Reason being because all I have to do is type in the person's name and they'll tell me where that person is. It's pretty weird if you ask me. But obviously we needed this app at the moment. I need to know where she is and why she's ignoring us all.

After putting all the needed information, we all sat back for about two minutes and it finally came through where she was.

"Um..Why the hell is Charm on the other side of town?" I asked, feeling the panic rise in my chest at once.

"Good mother sucking question! Emmed better be buying her a nice car over freakin' there." he spat. The other side of town had the best car stores. But knowing Emmed, he's not buying her any car. He's probably wrecking one..

Oh my God.

"Guys! Come on!" I demanded, not wasting another second in that stupid store.

We all raced out of the store and we got inside of my Jeep. I didn't even bother buckling up, I just brought my jeep to life and shot forward. I didn't give a rat's ass about who's bike I just knocked over.

* * *

My jeep came to a halt.. and I think my heart did as well. We were now on the other side of town and I'm exactly where the app said I should be. However, I couldn't bring myself to move, to speak, to breathe. I disliked everything about the sight before me. I disliked the way Emmed's car was upside down, the way one side of it was completely tarnished, the way smoke erupted from it like a fireplace. I hated everything.

I think my heart just stopped beating.

A piercing scream brought me back to reality. I soon learned the scream spilled from Sheer's throat. She was about to run towards Emmed's car but Allan pulled her back. She started trashing around in his arms, cursing, crying. Everything. I felt terrible.