Then there were footsteps. Shit shit shit shit. I swear, if Shawn scares us, imma beat the shit out of him. We could hear the footsteps getting closer to the couch, and completely stop right in front of us. Oh my god. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Crap my moms gonna get mad if we get any blood on her new couch!

"ARGHHH!!" the thing screamed and grabbed at us. Aileen and I screamed our lungs out. Like, I didn't even know I could scream that loud. I don't even scream that loud when I'm on a roller coaster.

I got out of the covers and looked at the thing and screamed again. But not out of fear. A more of a "if you don't run I'm going to kill you" kind of scream. Yup, you guessed right. It was Shawn. That piece of shit almost made me piss my pants of how scared I was. I chased him around the entire living room, and as we were running around we'd knock down some things, but I don't care. The bitch actually almost scared the shit out of me.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed as I chased him. The mother fucker just laughed. He turned and went around the coffee table, so I took the chance and jumped on the table, and we both landed on the couch. It was hard, but I eventually pinned his arms to the sides with my knees, and tickled him. I can't hit for shit, and I'll get in trouble if I suffocate him, so this was the best, I guess.

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF US!" I yelled as I was attacking his sides with my fingers. He just screamed at me to stop.

"NO! YOU ASKED FOR THIS!" I went for his neck now. He was squirming as much as he could from as much power as he had left, because he was laughing so much. Bitch asked for it.

"OKAY I'M SORRY!" he screamed from his laughing.

"SORRY FOR WHAT!?" one hand was tickling his neck, and the other on his side.

"FOR SCARING YOU AND AILEEN!"

"IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN?"

"NO! I PROMISE!" I stopped and he finally caught his breathe. Or, what was left from it.

"What's going on?" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Nothing! Shawn scared us! We're fine!" I yelled back.

"Oh okay!"

Yeah thanks mom we just had heart attacks but okay.

"Next time I won't let you go that easy." I got off of him, and walked to the kitchen where Aileen was putting her dishes into the sink.

"You said you're leaving at 11:30?" I asked her as I got a cup and filled it with water.

"Or earlier. Probably just after we finish this movie." I swallowed my water, and shook my head.

"Fuck Paranormal, lets watch a Disney movie." I put my cup in the sink and walked back to the living room. Shawn was on the floor, probably trying to catch his breathe.

"Don't die on us now, Shawn." Aileen said and I laughed.

"You girls are cruel."

"That's us." I said and walked to the remote on the ground. I turned off Netflix and turned on the VCR. I put the movie Toy Story and let the trailers run, as we got ready for the movie again.

Shawn took his shoes off and got one of the blankets from the small closet, and laid next to me. While Aileen snuggled into her blanket and got comfortable. I was eating licorice, Shawn was eating the chips, and Aileen was eating the ice cream. I've watched this movie so much I've learned all the words.

At the ending of the movie, my eyelids were so heavy. Shawn was already asleep. Mouth agape, and snoring lightly. Aileen's mom was outside, and I was walking her out. Shawn's and I's mission was complete because we didn't talk about Justin. Not even once. Success!!

Now, I'm going to bed. I went to Shawn, put the blankets on him, so it covered all of him, then I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and went back down stairs. I laid down opposite of Shawn, and I was out like a light.

Next Morning

I could hear some obnoxious ring-tone playing. I finally opened my eyes, and looked at where the sound was coming from. It was my phone. I took the covers off me and got up. I stretched and walked to it. It was right next to the TV. I looked at the screen and it was my alarm. It read 6:40 a.m.

Damn you school.

I turned off the alarm and walked to Shawn.

"Shawn." I tried shaking him awake. He didn't move.

"Shawn." I tried again, yet nothing.

"Shawn." he's not budging! I grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him repeatedly on his head. This woke him up.

"What..." he rolled onto his side and got comfier. I rolled my eyes.

"Its time for school." I put the pillow down, and grabbed my phone.

"Okay." he rolled on.

"If you're late, then that's not my problem." I dragged my feet upstairs and went to the bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to my room.

I didn't give a shit about what I was wearing so I put on a white T-shirt, my Hollister Hoodie, and some leggings. I put on my white converse on and braided my hair.

I finished with my makeup, grabbed my bag and left down stairs again. When I went to the living room, Shawn had already left so I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.