Before you read

Hey Wattpad People!

It's Inked. I'm so happy and excited about all the love Ink Me Insane is getting lately. I appreciate all of you for the support with reads, votes, comments, additions to reading list, etc. I try to take the time to think of and respond to all comments, if I don't get to you I'm sorry, but know I still am so grateful you did. =)

Fair warning, this book is unedited. So I appreciate any comments as I take all under consideration, of course with a grain of salt, still want it to be my psychological dark fantasy I envisioned. ;) Still there is always room for improvement and I do dream in my wildest that this will someday be published.

The beginning of the book does have comments from many lovely people in book clubs I was part of about editing. A couple of people have made comments defending the story and it's enjoyment over focusing on the grammar. While I am grateful people care enough to comment about it, I do want to make it clear I asked for these critiques.

I think that's it. I am awkward at this...

Anyway, thanks for everything. Never thought I'd be this lucky to have people be invested and passionate about my characters and stories.

Hope you enjoy Ink Me Insane!

-Inked