I kicked myself back to my feet, moving with a purpose again. I couldn't stay in this nightmare of a house. It was a trap that reminded me of too much shit, but my parents thought it was an honour, giving this house to me. Had been in the family for I didn't care to know the number of generations. It felt like I was being bought. And someone else was being sold for way less than they deserved. I secured the buttons of my white shirt and pulled on comfortable black jeans that my dad would disapprove of. It was tight, and showed off my legs and ass way more than most parents would be able to bear their son wearing.

I hit the club with the neon sign 'Ballerz' above it, knowing that they would have great drinks and a good place to hook up in a private room. Mostly it was because the lower floors held a whole different caste. That was the place to play if you knew how. The guys could be touchy and possessive, but that was just the primal instincts coming in. Just make sure to keep your eyes lowered if you're wearing white.

The pulsating beats ran through my bones and hummed all the way to my toes, the place always felt alive. And the guys... well. Usually they were smoking hot. But the guys were different tonight. No one caught my attention as I clawed my way across the crowded dance floor towards the dungeon stairs. A few grinded provocatively against me as I slipped by, and one even blocked me with a thick bulging bicep, throwing me a dirty wink. I backed away and got out of there. He was okay, tall, hunky and shirtless he made quite the display. He just wasn't what I was looking for.

My type was rapidly changing since I saw him. I always preferred a guy to tower over me. But now messy blonde hair and golden eyes was the standard. And that was a problem.

The bartender nodded at me and gestured that I could go down the stairs towards the dungeon. He wore the sexiest smirk just by seeing me. It had been awhile. I only came here when I needed an escape, and the last time had been two months ago. When my father had fired the lead geologist after finding out that we were hooking up. He couldn't make me straight, but he could scare away anyone I wanted.Fuck, what an asshole.

I felt their eyes on me the moment I had descended the metal stairs. The room was dim, but you could make out faces. Most of the lights in the place were either by the drinks or on the stairs. The dominants could have a good look at anyone entering. Knowing this, I gave them the show I knew they wanted. Chewing the bottom of my lips slightly, I lowered my eyes, only glancing up tentatively to check where I was headed. The center had a lounge area where scantily clad Subs were servicing their Doms enthusiastically, otherwise kneeling quietly at the side eyes wide and alert despite looking downwards. Those were the ones looking for a third to play with.

I couldn't fight the smile off my face. That was what I needed tonight. What I did next was off the script, blowing a kiss at a tousle haired guy with reddened lips kneeling beside a butch Dom with tattooed snakes along his arm. I think I had seen him before, but never with his boy. Together they were hot. His eyes widened as he stared at me, lips like a blossoming rose, then he nudged his Dom ever so slightly before rising and approaching me alone.

The others had already backed off, and I sensed the slight power play as they realised that Rose would ultimately get what he wanted.

"You lost your way?" He asked in a lilting Irish-like accent. He had a sweet innocence about him.

I shook my head no, breathless for a moment before saying, "I'm looking to play."

"Good. We like games." He smiled up at me, slipping his hand around my waist and leaning in. He glanced back, just making sure his Dom was watching. He was, with dark eyes following his every move and taking me in at the same time. I was looking back at him when Rose pressed his lips to mine. He didn't kiss like a sweet innocent boy! It was like he was trying to steal something from my mouth. I could practically hear his master from across the room, but when I'd opened my eyes he wasn't there.

His black gaze was just a few inches from mine when he whispered to Rose, "Good boy." I shivered when his gaze shifted to me, "He likes you, that's the first time he's chosen in awhile."

"I'm... I'm honoured then." I managed, although his attention was making me flustered.

"You heard that Joey," He whispered low, sounding amused by me and rubbing against Rose- I mean Joey's - butt, "He's honoured. Now let's see if you can play by my rules."

When I woke the next morning it was to a constant barking, that sounded as if it was inside the house.I rolled to the side with a groan and felt my ass twitch from the sudden movement, distracting me. It all came back to me, every moment rushing to the front of my brain. Right. I had a dog. Pissed off Andy and fucked two guys. Shit!

More accurately I was fucked by two guys.

The barking came again, echoing all throughout the house and I resisted the urge to yell. I knew I should've had the place sound-proofed.

I dragged myself down the stairs after pulling on a pair of pants and following the voices that were teasing the dog into making that racket.

In my living room, on my fucking white carpets there were green lines of grass stains from Spotty's wheel. And there, on his back and six feet from Spotty was Andy coaxing the dog into moving further, with the dog protesting madly. Bree, the trainer I'd hired stood watching the whole process with approval.

"What the fuck?" I grated out.

Andy was the one that looked up at me with a winning smile and said, "We were teaching Spotty to walk straight. Looks like you need some help with that too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: That's it for Dylan guys! You have no idea how different it feels for me writing as him, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Let me know what you think about the chapter and don't forget to show me some love and hit that vote button. Hehe, make my day people, and have great one!