This is Just the Beginning

"It's Grougle... Something's not right." Adamai said. "I felt something terrible happen and then he- he disappeared!" Adamai said, worry ringing sharp in his voice. We all looked over at each other and went silent. Standing in the freezing cold with a sense of false hope radiating off of us. Even Paku and Az seemed upset. (YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M MAKING PAKU A GIRL I DON'T CARE!)

Our attention was focused on Az when a blue feather popped up behind him, carried him into the air, and then plucked itself off of him. We all watched the magical blue feather as it floated toward a cliff and then rose into the air before erupting and forming an illusion of Grougaloragran. We all gaped with wide eyes and our mouths open when he began to speak.

"Listen carefully. Grougaloragran's time is short. Grougaloragran has failed, Nox prevailed. He still has the Eliacube! Grougaloragran's Wakfu will now return to it's first Dofus. Nox will have found it before the full moon rises. The Xelor must not have the Dofus! Adamai, you must watch over my egg." He informed. His figure looked like a faint cloud floating above us, like he was a divine figure sent to watch over us. "Nox has become desperate for a new resource, so he has turned his gaze to the Sadida Kingdom."

"Sadida?" Amalia questioned, looking up at the giant with concern. "No!" She gasped, placing her hands against her heart.

"Nox is weak. Together, you can defeat him." Grougle informed. "You are the last line of defense, if you fail, nothing can save the world." He paused, "Amalia," He started again, "You must always trust your instincts." He said. "Adamai, Yugo, the heart of Grougaloragran will always be close. Together you are invincible." He then turned to me, "Young Xelor." He said. "You will be of strong aid to Adamai and Yugo, stay beside them and don't lose track of what you believe in."

I looked up at the figure in confusion as he disappeared into little sparks of Wakfu, that quickly began to vanish. Yugo looked down, with tears in his eyes, but Adamai seemed even more upset. His face seemed dull and his eyes were heavy, there were no tears, just a dead look.

Eva placed her hand gently on my shoulder and I looked up at her. "Let's give him some time..." She said softly. I nodded as we all walked away, leaving Adamai. We all went inside Ruel's bag and then glanced at Yugo. We were all upset and left ignorant as to how we'd actually stop Nox. It had been a while and Adamai still hadn't returned so Yugo left to go comfort him.

"It's so cold." Amalia complained.

"Okay then." Eve replied, "Let's go make a fire." She said and then walked out of the bag.

Ruel nodded, "I agree with her, and lucky for you, I even have wood in here!" He said as he grabbed some wood and then walked outside. I shrugged at Dally and then we both walked out together. (Makes you feel conflicted with ships. Is it Kaido x Yugo, Kaido x Aster, or Kaido x Dally? cx I'm so evil.)

Adamai came back with Yugo after a while and then sat around the bright orange campfire. We sat quietly, listening to the cracking of the wood beneath the flames and watching the sparks fly out of the fire, brightening the darkened starless night sky.

"Yugo and I would like to leave the group for a while." Adamai suddenly spoke up.

"Do you even know what you're asking us?" Amalia replied.

"There's no other way." He said, "Yugo still has to learn how to master his Wakfu, and with Grougaloragran gone I'm the only one who can teach him."

"Wait." I said, "What about me?" I quietly asked. "I mean, Grougle said I would be of aid to you two."

"Yeah, but I don't know how to train someone like you." Adamai replied. "You're kind of... Different."

I sighed and looked away as I listened to the rest of their conversation.

"As we speak, Grougle's Wakfu is making its way back to the Dofus. Yugo and I are linked to the dragon and it's our duty to retrieve the sacred egg. The rest of you can warn the Sadida people about the threat coming their way. Now, we have to go our separate ways." Adamai spoke, as if he were the leader.

"Will we see each other again?" Amalia asked, looking mostly at Yugo as Eva stood behind her to comfort her.

"Adamai." I began. "I know you hate the fact that I'm a Xelor, but I'm also an Eliatrope, just like Yugo. Please, let me go with you. Grougle said that I could help, and if he was right, then you might need me."

"She's right, Adamai." Yugo supported. "Besides, she's a really nice friend and I know she won't hurt us."

The dragon sighed, "I guess." He said. "But we have to hurry."

Ruel stood up and looked at Yugo. "I promised Alibert that I would look after you, and I'm not about to go back on my word." He said.

"I promise I will never abandon my friends," Yugo exclaimed, standing up. "I will come back for you right after I find Grougle's Dofus! Then we'll be able to fight Nox, and I'll be able to see your kingdom, Amalia." He smiled softly at the royal Sadida. "Don't worry about me, Ruel. You're going in the same direction as Nox. I should be the one worried about you." He paused and turned around, "I've got a great idea! We'll do what they did in the stories my dad used to read to me. We'll form a brotherhood pact!"

I smiled at his suggestion as Dally immediately agreed to it. "Why don't we call it the Brotherhood of Dally?" He asked, raising his sword in the air like some sort of excited drunk.

"Why not, the Fellowship of the Ring?" Eva casually asked. Dang, that would be a cool name.

"How about the Flower Company?" Amalia offered as they all debated the name of our group.

"Maybe we could call it-" I stopped myself, realizing anything I could have brought up would be stupid.

"It will be!" Adamai yelled, successfully shutting everyone up. "The Brotherhood of the Tofu!" He cheered, raising his arms in the air and looking up at Az, who was happily perched on his head.

"Yeah!" Yugo agreed raising his fist in the air and the others also agreed. It was a nice name after all.

Adamai raised his claw and began to write some sort of script with his Wakfu that floated up to Az and made him grow about seven feathers of blue Wakfu.

One by one, each of us grabbed one of the feathers. Ruel went first, and I went after Eva. Yugo grabbed his last and we all stood around the campfire in a circle, astonishing the feathers.

"These feathers will warn us once Nox enters the Sadida Kingdom." Adamai informed.

"May this feather remind us, we are always in each other's hearts!" Yugo smiled and raised his into the air. We all followed suit and at the same time said, "Friends for life!"

"Yeah!" Dally cheered, "One for all and all fall down!" He laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you Dally." Yugo smiled.

"I don't think that's how the quote goes..." I softly said before laughing a little bit. The others laughed along until it was time to leave.