The Culprit

Looking ahead we could see a door, however it appeared to be covered in blood. "Don't tell me this is it." Amalia said obviously freaked out, but who could blame her? It was a little freaky! Just then I felt something grab my hand which made me jump just a little.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S GONNA KILL ME!" I screamed before looking down and realizing it was just Astred, "oh uh..." I felt embarrassed and Aster's laughing from behind me didn't help much.

"Good job Astred! I never knew you could be so savage!" Aster cheered walking closer to us and then smiling at Astred. How was he not freaked out by anything going on though?

"Uh Kaido," Yugo said in a questionable tone, "are you okay? You seem a little on edge."

I turned and looked at the little Eliatrope, "wha...? Oh uh, yeah I'm okay." I informed, "it's just that, scenes like this remind me of a Japanese commercial I once watched called Tarako..." Of course after I said that I heard the soft humming of the Tarako commercial and closed my eyes tightly. The gentle music sung by little disturbing baby dolls just to advertise pasta sauce sent shivers down my spine.

"Haha!" The humming stopped and I heard laughter coming from Aster. Gee, I should have guessed. "Wow Kaido! You must really hate that ad!" He giggled pridefully.

"When we get out of here, I'm going to kill you." I told him as I looked at him with a crooked smile on my face, accidentally making Astred afraid. Oops, oh well.

"Guys!" Eva yelled, "that's not the problem right now! If you don't focus none of us may have our lives!"

"Right right... Sorry." I said before muttering, "Tarako just scares the living daylight out of me."

"I'm totally focused!" Aster said holding his thumb up and giving a cheesy smile that reminded me of America from Hetalia.

"No you're not." I replied receiving a glare from the prideful looking Eniripsa.

"Guys..." Eva said coldly snapping us back to reality. The Cra then slowly walked toward the door and placed a finger on the handle. Her hand was a little shaky so we could all tell she was scared of opening it.

"Be careful Eva." Amalia said with her high pitched voice, "you don't know what's behind that door."

"Yeah! It could be a Tarako doll!" I gasped and then for some odd reason hid behind Aster. (No! I ship them now but I wanted to ship Kaido with Yugo. That's it. This story is now trash to me! cx Just kidding guys. Oh wait! Tell me in the comments who's a better ship, Kaido+Yugo or Kaido+Aster! I need to know so I can continue the story!)

Before Eva had completely grabbed the handle a loud thud was heard from the other side of the door, causing us all to gasp; well Astred let out a small Fluttershy like scream.

"Come on lets go!" Amalia begged as Ruel nodded his head, "lets pretend we didn't see anything!" Amalia continued.

Eva still had her hand reaching out for the handle before she put it down to her side and took a deep breath, "we're adventurers so how could we be afraid of a creaking door?" She asked, her bold voice didn't even stutter. How could she be so brave?!

"To be fair, poor Astred is only here because I wanted to come with you." Aster told us. As he was speaking I noticed Astred moved closer to him, trying to contain her fear.

Eva gulped before building up the courage to open the wooden door with a golden brown fish tail handle. She looked inside before slowly taking a step into the room, trying to get a glance at it was really hard considering everyone else was in the way. She then walked all the way inside and smiled back at us saying, "hey look, all that fuss was for nothing!" What she didn't know though, was that there was a zombie like creature right behind her! It was moaning and looked half dead! All of us were just starring at the thing with wide eyes symbolizing our fear, which caused Eva to turn and look at the hideous monster. It took her a moment to process what she saw before she let out a loud high pitched scream, of course followed by all of ours.

The screaming continued for about a whole minute before the creature fell down, completely distracting Eva. Luckily though, this helped us get a closer look at what I had assumed was a brain eating monster.

His face, his face was pale and his lips looked like they were covered in blood. His eyes were closed and he laid motionless and the floor with what looked like blood leaking out of him. Dally. It was Dally laying there. Motionless and pale, covered in blood. Would he make it? Is he dead?

"Dally!" Yugo panted, "what's wrong?!" He asked frantically as Eva bent down to touch the red substance on the passed out Iop.

"Don't worry! We can fix him!" Aster said trying to stay positive.

"N-not if he's already dead!" Astred stuttered as she cowered closer to me this time.

Eva was touching his chest when she said, "he's barely breathing!" Wait, I thought she didn't like him... Could this be... Foreshadowing a relationship?! "Well now we know," Eva began, "our stowaway is definitely up to no good."

"You guys go check it out, Astred and I will stay with Grovy." Aster said. We all nodded in agreement to his suggestion and then began to explore the ship. I'm really feeling it! We're going to find the stowaway and figure crap out!