Adamai, the Lost Brother

Ruel had quickly thrown his shovel toward Sadlygrove, which managed to curve sort of like a boom-a-rang and hit the tentacle, cutting it off and releasing Dally. The tentacle vanished in a cloud of black smoke so Dally could grab Rubilax and wave him around like an idiot.

"Now let's attack the tentacle holding Ruel!" Eva commanded.

"Already on it!" I responded as I ran up to the tentacle and created a blue portal to take me to the top of it. "I'll get you out Ruel!" I said, bashing a sharp rock against the black worm-like beast. Of course it had no effect though as it just waved around and knocked me off. "Whoa!" I gasped as I landed on my back.

I swear I could have heard everyone sigh before Eva said, "Charge on three! One. Two-"

"Charge!" I heard Dally yell as he came running up from behind me and began to slice through the tentacles. I stood up slowly and ran back behind Eva as Amalia bent down and sent a vine to squeeze the life out of the tentacle holding Ruel. It squeezed it so hard that the tentacle dropped Ruel, causing him to let out a small yelp. Eva kept shooting at it the whole time while I stood there, feeling more useless than Amalia...

Everyone kept fighting as hard as they could and Ruel through his shovel like a boom-a-rang again, cutting about three of the squirming tentacles. Finally, with Eva ending it by shooting off six different arrows of light (can we say Kid Icarus?) she managed to kill the remaining tentacles with a thick cloud of black smoke that seemed to vanish before our eyes.

"Yay!" Amalia and Ruel screeched before Ruel continued by placing his shovel on his shoulder with a cocky expression, "Who da man?" He's speaking in memes now?! Save me! Eva still had a straight face when Ruel and Amalia walked over and started teasing her for it.

"Dally's the clown here!" She yelled, "I'm more worried about Yugo!" She then ran off into the forest.

"She's right. I'm worried about Aster and Astred to!" I said glancing at the others as they all nodded and ran after Eva, followed by me.

There were thick trees and big bushes all around us, we couldn't even see through them to know if there were predators watching us from the shadows. Luckily we had some light shining down on us from the bright blue sky above us. That is, until we came to a clearing with a cave in it.

"I wonder where that goes!" Dally said.

"Do we really want to find out?" Ruel questioned, sounding more serious than earlier.

"Our friends could be in there." I replied, "We should at least check." Of course as I was speaking Eva already began to walk in. I followed her as the others proceeded behind me.

"Ewe." Amalia complained with her whiny voice, "I don't like caves one bit. They always smell bad and they have bats!"

I ignored her as we continued walking. The further we got from the entrance, the more dark it became in the cave. There was and eerie fog that flowed gently around us and huge rocks that came running down from the top of the cave while the ones at the bottom crawled up to reach the top ones. (I still suck at describing stuff...)

"Do you think Yugo came this way, Eva?" Percedal asked as we all looked around the looming darkness.

"I don't know Dally." She replied, "He's probably looking for us right now, as we speak."

"Yeah, and heaven knows how scared Astred is right now. I hope Aster's with her..." I spoke softly, each our voices echoing softly.

"Yeah, that poor girl." Amalia agreed as we all took a step into a different section of the cave that looked almost like a royal tomb stone or something of high importance at least.

"This island is full of a lot of secrets." Eva said as she looked around.

"I wonder what it is." I said slowly.

"It must cost a fortune to heat this place." Dally said while we all walked further into the stone encased area. There was a small doorway-like whole in the wall that we ended up walking passed with Dally all of a sudden freaked out and jumped in front of Eva, pointing at something behind us. "That's so realistic." He said with a nervous chuckle.

I turned to face what he was pointing at. It looked like some sort of dragon with green glowing eyes. It did seem really realistic honestly.

"You still believe in dragons at your age?" Eva asked irritated.

"I'll believe anything!" Dally replied.

"Oh be quiet Percedal!" Amalia shouted, "Look!" Looking back forward we appeared to be in front of some sort of wall. "Phosphers!" Amalia cheered and raised her hands, "Phosphers awaken!" As she spoke the wall began to glow, lightening up the dim lit section.

After a few more minutes of aimlessly walking around, the ground began to shake beneath us and rocks from above us began to crumble down. We all let out a gasp right before something giant took a step out in front of us. It had a huge body and looked like if it tried to stand on two legs it would knock down the entire cave and bury us with it. The creature was black and had white bushy eye-brows as it looked at us, breathing loudly. It had wings coming off its back as well.

"A dragon!" Amalia gasped, "That's so radical! I knew they weren't just a myth of legend!" She started fangirling worse than everyone did when Cuphead came out! (I made that reference for you Cleome!)

"And where there's a dragon, there's always a kama!" Ruel agreed, getting as excited as Amalia.

"I don't think he looks too friendly..." I said softly.

"All I remember from the stories is that dragons spit fire!" Eva chimed in, "If that's true, we're toast!"

"Don't worry!" Dally said, waving his sword out in front of him, "As long as I'm here, there's nothing to fear." Yeah... We're screwed.

Just then, the dragon let out a huge breath of fire, coming straight for us!

Finished the chapter! Hope ya liked it! See ya next time!!