Welcome To Bonta!

"Oh Bonta!" Ruel said as he slammed the end of his shovel on the ground. "It's funny to think about it, but it's been about ten years since I've stuck my shovel in this nation!" He stated. I looked around and noticed a lot of people traveling with little sheep like creatures.

"Ah, I wonder what the latest trends are." Amalia said with a smile as she walked next to Eva and myself. Aster had moved to the front next to Ruel and Astred stayed behind me, holding my hand.

"Political?" Eva asked, her voice soft.

"No! The latest trends in summer swimsuits!" Amalia smiled as she spoke the words, she's just as girly as ever.

We walked a little more until we neared a very busy street. Yugo's eyes widened and for a moment I thought he was scared, but then he said, "wow! I never thought a city could be so... amazing!" His voice sounded a little breathless and full of wonder. After he said that, Dally started laughing, "yeah! And before you met me," he playfully slapped the Yugo's back, "you didn't think a hero could be so amazing either!" Yugo looked up at the great and oh so powerful Grovy, note the sarcasm, before turning away with a smug look on his face. He began to laugh and run off, quickly followed by Aster.

After a moment we all began to follow the two young boys. Walking along the busy sandstone streets of Bonta we seemed to have passed a street market area. It seemed like everywhere we looked someone was trying to sell something. Foods, products, etc... As we were walking along the same street, something caught my eye.

A group of kids were all watching some sort of performance. "Join the deciples of the Xelor." I heard one of the robbed figures that were standing on a small wooden stage say. Xelor... Those things are time magi... I wasn't very educated in Xelor history myself, but something made me feel... I dunno... Connected to them. My thoughts were cut off by Dally yelling something at Ruel and Yugo agreeing to it.

"Are you okay?" Astred asked me very quietly, her voice was so soft it sounded as if some sort of butterfly were trying to communicate with me. I turned and smiled at her, "yeah I'm alright! Just distracted is all." She nodded and I could tell she was uneasy. She was probably having high anxiety levels due to the big city and all the people everywhere.

While we were walking, I noticed Ruel got side tracked. Oh no, what did he find this time? He reached his hand into a fountain we had been walking by, I stopped with Astred to watch what he was doing while the others walked past and said, "cheapskate," at the same time... Including Aster. That however, did not stop him from grabbing the kama and putting it in his pocket. I sighed quietly and mentally face-palmed.

We walked some more around the city before we made it atop a bridge like area where we could get a nice view of the city. "Wow." Yugo said in an admiring tone, "I never thought you'd be able to get so much people in one place."

"The harbor's over there!" Ruel informed, "we'll pick a fine boat."

"Well boys!" Amalia yelled with a closed eyed smile as she grabbed Eva's arm and then mine. "You can pick out a fine boat to take us to Oma, us girls have some shopping to do!" Wait! I don't remember agreeing to this! Neither did Eva though because she began to pull away from Amalia, "your wish is my command, princess!" Eva snapped while being dragged by Amalia. I decided to just go along with it though.

"Astred if you want, you can go with your brother and the boys." I told her, I didn't want her to be any more uncomfortable. She nodded and then ran off next to Aster. I mean, it made since considering it sounds like they have never once left each other's sides.

~Time Skip, because I'm a lazy author who is not feeling very creative right now! cx Please don't hate me!~

Random fangirl noises could be heard while we were in a clothing store, followed by fast paced footsteps that were running across the wooden store. Yeah, you guessed it, Amalia was running around the clothing store as if it were a Hot Topic dedicated to Wakfu merchandise! Eva stood uncomfortably, and I stood beside her unsure of what to even do. I simply decided to watch Amalia as she ran around the shop. She somehow managed to squeal higher as she pointed to the corner of the building, "they've even got this years model of Paul Jaune..." I don't even know what she had said! Looking back at Eva for support about what to do, she just had a very unamused face.

~Third person POV~

The boys, and Astred had tried to find a boat by asking the one who worked at a window. He was practically screaming, "if you want a nice boat come find it with me!" However, when Ruel had asked him about... no no wait... aboat it, the man nearly slammed Ruel's fingers in the metal closing of his window. Of course, when the man slammed the window shut, it made Astred jump.

The boys had tried a different approach now by asking a male Pandawa for information on a boat that could take them the Oma. "You want a boat that can take you to Oma Island?" The panda boy asked, he received nods and laughter from all the boys, Atred just snuggled against her protective brother. He'd never let anything hurt her, and she knew that. The Pandawa laughed harder and then said, "very funny." His face straightened out a little before he glared, "and I don't have time to joke around." With that, he walked away.