Separation

"They say there is a unique tree, the Caverom." The woman explained and we all looked at her, listening carefully to her every word. "It's luminous sap can cure any type of poison. It's very rare and a precious cure." She continued.

"That's what we need!" Yugo exclaimed excitedly.

"It grows in the middle of the Maleficent Forest."

Percedal raised his sword in the air as he yelled, "sounds like a job for a hero! A request for sir Sadlygrove!

Before I had time to speak, Ruel put his hand out in the way that says, "stop," as he said, "no no no no no no! This is my fault! I'm willing to sacrifice myself for this cure!" He made his hand into a fist and put it on his chest as he turned to the side. He was acting very dramatic about all of this.

"Yeah right." Percedal said casually. "As soon as you get it, you'll keep it for yourself and we'll never see you again!" He said sounding a bit cocky. He also looked angry.

"Get your tongue back in your trap you insolent young fool!" Ruel snapped.

"Guys!" I snapped. "I understand you," I pointed at Ruel, "made a mistake! It doesn't matter! We just need to get that cure! That's all that matters right now!"

"But Dally is right!" Eva informed. "We can't trust him! On the other hand, there's no one else better to track down such a valuable treasure." She paused and looked at Yugo. "Yugo, you go with him."

"What about me?" Percedal asked. "I can't wait here and twiddle my thumbs!" He explained.

"Who's Dally?" I asked rather stupidly, but I was confused so why not?

Everyone slammed their hands to their foreheads and Eva said, "Percedal... Percedal is Dally, but that is unrelated. Right now we need to focus on helping Amalia."

"Right. Sorry." I said.

"Anyway, Dally, you and Kaido are going to stay here with me and look after Amalia." Eva informed.

Dally moaned sadly and I said, "okay," to Eva as we watched Yugo and Ruel leave the little shack. The rode off in blue dinosaur-bird-like creatures called Dragoturkeys.

"Ruel is occasionally ill mannered, but he does have a big heart." The women explained after Ruel and Yugo left our sight. They both rode off on huge blue bird, or dinosaur, like creatures that flew them high into the air. "You can trust him, he'll be right back." The lady continued.

"Let's hope he returns soon." Eva said, her face showed all of her worry.

"Yeah." I agreed quietly and looked at Amalia.

"I'm a naughty princess." Amalia began slowly, however, her eyes were still cold and flower on her head that was once pretty and white, was now withered and dead.

"The fever... She's delirious." The kind girl informed.

"I must..." Amalia began speaking again, "behave." She sounded stressed out and worried.

The woman helping us, put a white cloth in cold water and then placed it gently on Amalia's head.

I noticed Eva look around the room as I heard some foot steps coming from no where in particular. I was on guard and ready for whatever would come at me. "Hey, somethings here." Eva informed.

"Something?" Dally asked, "nothing escapes an Iop's legendary vigilance!" As the Iop was speaking, he swung his sword around like a crazy person and jumped around the building. "Come out foul creature of darkness!" He yelled as he jumped across the room again.

I was watching him show off with pure amazement at his stupidity when Eva said, "Amalia's doll is missing."

"Huh?" I questioned once again confused. But of course, before anyone had time to answer a jar filled with something green broke on the ground and shattered. The green filling splashed as the glass jar was destroyed on the hard wooden floor.

"What?!" Eva asked startled.

We all gasped as we saw Amalia's doll standing from behind where the glass jar was thrown. The doll made a weird noise and then it grabbed another jar from the top of the shelf it was standing on.

"No!" The woman gasped, "n-not that one!" She stuttered.
I was tempted to ask, 'why not?' But I just figured my answer wouldn't need any explaining within a few seconds.

Just as I thought! The doll threw the glass jar on the floor, making it break right next to Dally's feet. A brown gooey liquid splashed on the floor and barely missed Dally. Before anyone had time to react, the brown liquid made a weird noise and rose from the floor, forming a jello-like monster that towered over us.

'Oh no,' I thought, 'three verses two? We can do this.' Yup, there I was, getting cocky...