Demon scum

(Your name) led Ciel and Sebastian to where you suggested. The main hall. There was a grand staircase and a square shaped balcony around the edges of the large hall before them.

"Here," you confirmed, scanning the area.

"Young Master please stay close." Sebastian said. Ciel remained where he was at the base of the stairs staring at (your name) interested.

"You look different..." Ciel said to (your name).

"Oh, your making small talk? I thought you hated me." You said coldly, instantly regretting it as you watched Ciel look away sheepishly.

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted. Sebastian turned on his heel and kicked an approaching man with red eyes. The man crashed to the ground but scrambled to his feet again fiercely. The man ran at Sebastian grabbing his waist attempting to 'slam dunk' the sassy butler but failed, instead Sebastian picked him up and threw him to the ground causing the wooden floorboards to break. A pool of blood formed around the man, when (your name) stepped closer, you realised a splint of wood protruding from his chest.

"What a mess." Sebastian complained dusting off his suit. You rolled your eyes and pulled out your list again, still a lot to go. Although as if on cue a woman was running from the bottom of the hall towards the stairs. You knew what you had to do but you didn't want Ciel to see. Her death is by being shot, any minute once you harvested her soul the madman shooter would walk in guns blazing which would be a problem. You pulled you death scythe from your thigh and made it larger, swapping it into you right hand you looked over your shoulder.

"Don't watch this." You addressed Ciel.

CIEL'S P.O.V

"Don't watch this." she said with a flicker in her eye. I couldn't look away, not now. I...I love her. It's stupid! I'm fourteen and really I'm too young to know what love is but I've been forced to grow up. I'm like a 17 year old trapped in a 14 year olds body. But she is a reaper. It would never work, not with Sebastian around. He hated her and she hated him no doubt about it. But I couldn't look away.....I said some horrible, unforgivable things the last time I saw (your name) but she is a reaper, and this is what she does. So I had to watch her, to see her for what she actually is. Also because I miss her face. Her beautiful innocent looking face. She strutted up the the woman cool as ice, she stood in a stance position and swung once with a clean hit. The woman staggered back clutching her blood drenched throat and collapsed to the floor. (Your name) stood there staring into space.

(YOUR NAMES) P.O.V

Her name was Rebecca Thornton only 24, she has a father and no mother as she was in a freak accident. Her father is very over protective and refused to let her go out alone, however the cruise was a chance to prove herself to her father . I guess he will regret his decision. You thought deeply as you watched the cinematic record but soon heard gunshots from ahead. You snapped your head up and walked towards the door, as soon as you passed the door frame someone yanked you towards them and someone else took your scythe. You momentarily panicked as the only thing that can really and truly kill a reaper is there own death scythe. You were shoved hard against the wall by a young man. You recognised him from earlier...the group of lads having a fight in the hallway, although now his crystal blue eyes were replaced with a deep red. Demons.

"Get off!" you struggled against the strong inhuman strength, glancing nervously behind him at the other four lads also demons in disguise.

"Now, now Miss.(Your last name) don't play like this. " he smirked.

"How do you know my name!?" you cried out.

"Hmmm well that's for me to know and you to find out my dear." he grimaced.